[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (30 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
His limited experience is his biggest deficiency. He totally outperformed his midfield collagues. The latter were bad granted, but that makes the game all the more harder for him.
and yet he still did a pretty good job...I would LOVE to see the duo of Zanetti-Marchisio...then Claudio can really express himself...he has shown some real flashes of brilliance and personally, I am a huge fan

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
his feet was high but that did not even contact with the other guys shin, infact, his thigh hit that guys thigh. and the guy fell as though a african elephant had ran over him. this referee is a real racist. i believe if simplicio scored, it would not have counted for some reason by the ref
Agree, it was slight contact
but for the referee point of view is very dangerous and can make a serious injury
Also in the field, the referee sometimes can decide it was slight contact or not because he was too far..
And he got affected by Miggliaccio reaction

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
when Ale goes down like that, nobody cares...it's Momo's fault plain and simple...if he makes those stupid tackles he is bound to be sent off...that being said, the ref was a little trigger happy with the yellow cards
that is because 1 out of 10 times del piero fell the ref blows

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If Ranieri didn't take Poulsen off for Camoranesi and if the match ended 1:1, you'd have blamed him for not having balls to go for the win.

Now that he did replace Poulsen and when he did go for the win, you blame him for the defeat.

Yes, it's obvious that our lack of passion and our pathetic displays are mostly Ranieri's fault. He MUST go.
But you guys make everything a lose-lose situation.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I'm sick of this. Week in and week out I hope for a better display from our players, I hope for a sign of good things to come, all I see is a bunch of players that really don't give a shit whether they win or lose. Something is massively wrong.

Like Alen pointed out, I'm not even angry. I really am beggining to get used to this Juve, I mean, what else could I expect? They have no desire to win, it's pathetic. The only positive out of today is Marchisio, De Ceglie, and hopefully, the sacking of the Ranieri. I have defended him in the past, but this is just too much. The guy is clueless.

Let's get real.

1- We could not control the fucking ball for more than 9 seconds in the first half. It was amazingly disturbing the way we were playing.

2- I don't know what's wrong with Momo, but quite frankly, he's not up to it. He's a shadow of his former self and if we want to salvage anything out of this wreck-bound season, we need to start making dramatic changes.

3- The players didn't even try, and that's what bothered me the most. It's like they didn't even want to win the game. I have been watching Juve for a long time and they have always been a team so full of grit and determination. We had none of that today, almost as if the players planned to lose.
EXACTLY!

And how they will regain that will?!

SOmething has to be done for it to happen,Ranieri had his chances,we just can't allow to ourselfs to lose more points,and even more look like shit,

so it's his time to go,maybe he's not not the only guilty,but there is nothing else to do,he must go.

Mar 30, 2006
we really should go for rijkaard and rijkaard only! anyone else is just a liability!

we would be playing very pretty under Frank but I have heard he lets his teams do shit all in training... well thats why they say Ronaldinho started to lose his shape and stuff like that.

But with Frank, Giovinco and when Trez comes back I could see us doing really well. Plus maby he could use his influence to sign a good holding mid

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Secco has also got to go. He is simply incapable of preforming to the required standard. He has brought 2nd rate players to the club. We needed to two quality defenders and we got Melberg & Knezevic, we needed to sign a creative central midfielder and we signed another defensive midfielder. As sporting director & as head coach both Ranieri & secco should get the sack, Gigli & Blanc are no better, in fact there all useless, and should all go.
Signing Poulsen and Melberg were Ranieri's signing he wanted them and Secco got them,

we had the chance to sign a quality midfielder but we didn't and now we are regretting it

May 22, 2007
Our attacks are painful to watch. It always seems like they don't quite know how to make space and get into positions.

But yeah, go away Ranieri, you're ruining our club with your pathetic decisions. Juventus are one of the greatest clubs in the history of the game, not some middle table club which cretins like you can run.

AlfaRomeo

Jul 26, 2008
So Ranieri will leave. So what?
What about Gigli, Secco and the rest amateur crew?

Their only concern is how to make more fucking money.
juventusmemeber.com,
nike-id juve style shoes,
bla, bla , bla.

We're not Disney you know.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ok wow hes saying he played gio behind the strikers because he wanted to win?

he said it didnt work because the type of game was a midfeild battle. he sayin were all united compact and want to win. he was asked why not camo in the cm position he said we played on a impossible field as it was all in the midfeild he is clearly blaming that. he responded to not playin camo as he was tired? he also said he wanted to take sisso off but he didnt make it in time. jsut because he has the vote of confidence doesnt mean he is safe

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If Ranieri didn't take Poulsen off for Camoranesi and if the match ended 1:1, you'd have blamed him for not having balls to go for the win.

Now that he did replace Poulsen and when he did go for the win, you blame him for the defeat.

Yes, it's obvious that our lack of passion and our pathetic displays are mostly Ranieri's fault. He MUST go.
Merci.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

THANK YOU!

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
3- The players didn't even try, and that's what bothered me the most. It's like they didn't even want to win the game. I have been watching Juve for a long time and they have always been a team so full of grit and determination. We had none of that today, almost as if the players planned to lose.
May be thay want sacking of Ranieri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)