[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (12 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
this beyond frustration,
this is embarrashing, major changes need to happen and soon.
Our season is ruined, but we can still fight for a CL qulifier spot

mondo1

May 14, 2006
NONE of the concerns from last season were addressed before this season started.....

we needed Alonso, we got Poulsen....blame RUINeri for requesting him, and blame SUCKO for bringing him in

we needed a good defender, and we got Mellberg and Knezevic.......blame the above clowns AGAIN !!

we got it all wrong before the fucking season ever started !!!
sad but true i told u so....

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
It makes me curious to see that the youth players have more desire to win this game. And Ranieri got it all wrong again. We seem to have everything on paper, but with a coach that doesn't need to make the best out of the team.

The only good thing is De Ceglie and Marchisio giving their all, players that are groomed from the youth squad proving their worth. If only all the players have the same mentality as them. But then our coach seems to be very satisfied with the wrong results, showing a total lack of ambition, motivation and desire for trophies.

If this goes on, Juventus should prepare to go for UEFA Cup next season

And also, Ranieri please leave, we have enough of your nonsense. Juventus will only be humiliated by strong opponents with you at the helm

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
NONE of the concerns from last season were addressed before this season started.....

we needed Alonso, we got Poulsen....blame RUINeri for requesting him, and blame SUCKO for bringing him in

we needed a good defender, and we got Mellberg and Knezevic.......blame the above clowns AGAIN !!

we got it all wrong before the fucking season ever started !!!
bang on!

the fault is off the board and our coach we need a new board and coach

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Ranieri OUT!!!!!
Ranieri OUT!!!!!
Ranieri OUT!!!!!
Ranieri OUT!!!!!
Ranieri OUT!!!!!
Ranieri OUT!!!!!
Ranieri OUT!!!!!
Ranieri OUT!!!!!
Ranieri OUT!!!!!

we should shout until he won't be fired

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
I really dont think Ranieri is the problem this time, he had a good formation when you look at the players he had at his disposal!
We dont have ANY players for CD anymore, Sissoko got his red card as I expected right when he got his first yellow, and we couldnt do anything about it after that.

Leave Ranieri alone, in the last 3 games he feilded the exact formations everyone here on this forum have been asking for, and at the start of the game everyone is happy with the formation,
the players are just not playing well! Sissoko has been horrible, Poulsen is just not a good player.. so the midfeild is non-present!

Maybe the 10 day "rest" will give us some good to regain some strength

dont try and be smart and defend him. managers' job doesnt include just selecting and setting formations. it includes what goes on behing closed doors and in training grounds. good managers are able to motivated players to win and believe in themselves.

Apr 15, 2006
I really dont think Ranieri is the problem this time, he had a good formation when you look at the players he had at his disposal!
We dont have ANY players for CD anymore, Sissoko got his red card as I expected right when he got his first yellow, and we couldnt do anything about it after that.

Leave Ranieri alone, in the last 3 games he feilded the exact formations everyone here on this forum have been asking for, and at the start of the game everyone is happy with the formation,
the players are just not playing well! Sissoko has been horrible, Poulsen is just not a good player.. so the midfeild is non-present!

in all fairness, i think Momo's 2nd yellow was TOTALLY undeserved!

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
First BATE and now this, I'm gona get some fierce stick for this, but you know Ranieri doesn't care about the fans in the pubs full of AC supporters!

Seriously though give him two more weeks, thats enough time to aclimatise, even though he managed an almost identical team last year.......

If we beat Real he can stay :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why is De Ceglie always leaving so much space on his side ?
He was solid today though, but he fails to cover his side way too often.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

I agree about the players he has, but enough is enough.

If they lack passion week in and out then the coach is at some fault. Simply, the players lack motivation because there is no one giving it to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)