[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (9 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
BUT HE'S THE NEXT PIRLATTUSO!!! ? :shifty:
Has he ever said that about himself? The answer would be no. Clearly some people believe in him in Italy considering he was the captain of the U21s in Beijing and when Gattuso was injured Lippi called him up as back up for the World Cup Qualifiers. So let's not get to carried away if he didn't fit into Juventus because that doesn't mean he is a horrible player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

xuxa19

May 3, 2007
Possible foramtion:

------- buffon -------

--- Brazzo ----- grygera ------ mellberg ----- moli

Camo\marchioni ---- poulsen\marchisio ---- sissoko\ekdal ---- Gio

---- Amauri ---- IQ\DP

or if IQ and DP will not plays than an another possible formation will be:

------- buffon -------

Grygera --- Mellberg --- kneze"COW" --- DC

Camo\marchio --- poulsen\marchisio --- sissoko\ekdal ---- Brazzo

--- Amauri --- Gio

or if CR wants to play with Tiago: he can shoot with formation 4 - 5 - 1 who can transforn on 4-3-3

------- buffon -------
grygera -------- kneze ------ mellberg ----- DC\moli

---- poulsen\marchisio ---- Tiago ----- sissoko

Camo\marchioni ---------------------------------------- -- Gio
----- Amauri -------

Mesh3lovic

Forza Molinaro
Oct 1, 2008
Possible foramtion:

------- buffon -------

--- Brazzo ----- grygera ------ mellberg ----- moli

Camo\marchioni ---- poulsen\marchisio ---- sissoko\ekdal ---- Gio

---- Amauri ---- IQ\DP

or if IQ and DP will not plays than an another possible formation will be:

------- buffon -------

Grygera --- Mellberg --- kneze"COW" --- DC

Camo\marchio --- poulsen\marchisio --- sissoko\ekdal ---- Brazzo

--- Amauri --- Gio

or if CR wants to play with Tiago: he can shoot with formation 4 - 5 - 1 who can transforn on 4-3-3

------- buffon -------
grygera kneze mellberg DC\moli

poulsen\marchisio Tiago sissoko
Camo\marchioni Gio
Amauri
the first one is the best one :D

:bigscarf:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juventus (4-4-2): 1 Buffon, 21 Grygera, 4 Mellberg, 3 Chiellini, 28 Molinaro, 16 Camoranesi, 22 Sissoko, 18 Poulsen, 20 Giovinco, 8 Amauri, 9 Iaquinta. A disp. 13 Manninger,15 Knezevic, 29 De Ceglie, 19 Marchisio, 7 Salihamidzic, 11 Nedved, 10 Del Piero. All.Ranieri

Palermo (4-3-1-2): 32 Amelia, 16 Cassani, 80 Carrozzieri, 5 Bovo, 42 Balzaretti, 33 Nocerino, 11 Liverani, 23 Bresciano, 30 Simplicio, 7 Cavani, 10 Miccoli . A disp. 1 Ujkani, 46 Raggi, 15 Dellafiore, 8 Migliaccio, 99 Michedlidze, 18 Ciaramitaro, 77 Lanzafame. All.: Ballardini.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=124108

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Juventus (4-4-2): 1 Buffon, 21 Grygera, 4 Mellberg, 3 Chiellini, 28 Molinaro, 16 Camoranesi, 22 Sissoko, 18 Poulsen, 20 Giovinco, 8 Amauri, 9 Iaquinta. A disp. 13 Manninger,15 Knezevic, 29 De Ceglie, 19 Marchisio, 7 Salihamidzic, 11 Nedved, 10 Del Piero. All.Ranieri

Palermo (4-3-1-2): 32 Amelia, 16 Cassani, 80 Carrozzieri, 5 Bovo, 42 Balzaretti, 33 Nocerino, 11 Liverani, 23 Bresciano, 30 Simplicio, 7 Cavani, 10 Miccoli . A disp. 1 Ujkani, 46 Raggi, 15 Dellafiore, 8 Migliaccio, 99 Michedlidze, 18 Ciaramitaro, 77 Lanzafame. All.: Ballardini.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=124108
:wallbang:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Has he ever said that about himself? The answer would be no. Clearly some people believe in him in Italy considering he was the captain of the U21s in Beijing and when Gattuso was injured Lippi called him up as back up for the World Cup Qualifiers. So let's not get to carried away if he didn't fit into Juventus because that doesn't mean he is a horrible player.
Come on, Sarah. He was absolutely horrible as a player for Juventus.

Lets not be biased here. I never had anything against the player, even liked him myself at first and from what I saw during the Serie B spell, but in Serie A he was just deplorable.

Some people here compared him to some weird hybrid of Pirlo and Gattuso, which made as much sense to me at the time as voting for Sarah Palin. Hell, and that was when I liked the player. But Nocerino is nothing that special and just a better version of Manuele Blasi.

I'm glad we have Marchisio instead.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Come on, Sarah. He was absolutely horrible as a player for Juventus.

Lets not be biased here. I never had anything against the player, even liked him myself at first and from what I saw during the Serie B spell, but in Serie A he was just deplorable.

Some people here compared him to some weird hybrid of Pirlo and Gattuso, which made as much sense to me at the time as voting for Sarah Palin. Hell, and that was when I liked the player. But Nocerino is nothing that special and just a better version of Manuele Blasi.

I'm glad we have Marchisio instead.
Just like Sarah, i had very high hopes for nocerino. He looked very good in Serie B and even in the beginning of last year. Ultimately, just like Blasi, the pressure got to him and couldn't perform consistently and improve his game.

Teams like Palermo, Napoli and even Genoa( with palladino even though he isn't performing as the first two) have less pressure and some players play better in them than with us were the scrutiny is bigger on the smaller things.

I don't think he will become a great player, maybe even getting some caps here and there while filling in a void.
Marchisio is a better defender and faster player, but in passing, they're almost the same.
I disagree, marchisio's passing is much better than nocerino's. His short passing is very good but he needs to work on his mid range and long passes (which i am seeing improvements in already). The thing that puts claudio in a better position for the future imo is his movement. The way he uses the space in the midfield and the way he presents himself is very good for a young player and it makes him very promising imo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Marchisio's passing is much better than Nocerino? I'm sorry, but I doubt that very much. He's got potential to improve like Senor Canardo said up there and he looks very promising to me unlike Nocerino whom I was never convinced of.

Marchisio's passing could be a bit better than Nocerino, not much only little bit better. But he still needs to improve, I've seen lot of mistakes he's done offensively but thats his first Serie A season so I wont moan much but hope he'll improve.

As for the way he uses the space in midfield, I agree.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Marchisio's passing is much better than Nocerino? I'm sorry, but I doubt that very much. He's got potential to improve like Senor Canardo said up there and he looks very promising to me unlike Nocerino whom I was never convinced of.

Marchisio's passing could be a bit better than Nocerino, not much only little bit better. But he still needs to improve, I've seen lot of mistakes he's done offensively but thats his first Serie A season so I wont moan much but hope he'll improve.

As for the way he uses the space in midfield, I agree.
For the love of God, how people can even rate Nocerino's passing is beyond me. That fucker can't pass worth a shit. The only notable replays in my mind from his passing game are ICBM's directed towards the moon. Marchisio makes Nocerino look like an insane cosmonaut trying to deflect those ridiculous ICBM's in a space suit and a kicking motion.

Honestly, Nocerino is a horrendous passer and Marchisio can complete the passes that need to be completed. That's the difference between the two in their passing game. And as far as positioning and wherewithall in midfield, Claudio blows the other out of the water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)