[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (25 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
I don't hate Molinaro; I'm just not too keen on the way he's been playing. We all want the team to play well, there's no point hating on players.
I'm glad Moli has fans, maybe that'll give him the motivation to improve. (Unless he gets smug and thinks that he's awesome as is, and needs no improvement :D )

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
1- Molinaro :heart2:

2- I think u mean De Ceglie :D

3. he didn't leave them any time

4. he never coast us a goal .. not like De Ceglie :sick:

5. De Ceglie is more cuter than moli and if I think like you I'll like De Ceglie more than Moli :heart2:

6. No i'm not Ranieri but im sure that he is better than u :rulz:

Forza Molinaro :rulz:
Are you for real?

We've been drinking too much lately haven't we?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I know people wish for a loss here to prove their "we suck" philosophies here but we arent losing on Sunday. Teams like Samp and Udinese are said to be harder opposition and after not losing to ant of these, I cannot see how Palermo is all of a sudden better than us
no one here wants us to lose, so stop the dramatics

no they are not better than us if we play as we should be
it will be a special match for amauri
right now, they are better than us

Actually we're playing home. ;)
same scoreline ;)

Delete your account.
truth hurt ?? so much for being objective....

Screw your optimism:melayyanandmessi:
optimistic ?? about what ??

we have sucked so bad so far this season, that I am beyond mad....I've seen this coming ever since that screwball took over coaching our club, and he didnt disappoint

here, you want blind faith...here you go-

"Ranieri is the bestest coach in the whole wide world, and we gonna win the scudetto, coppa, and champions league with this tactical genius in charge...he is my hero, and I'm a gonna name my next born child "Claudio" in honor of him....even if its a girl !!!"

Give me a fucking break.......:melayyanandmessi: :melayyanandmessi:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Ballardini is a very good coach, who did wonders for Calgiari last season (then he was let go, good one Ceilino)

His team beat last year if i am not mistaken, so hes already one up on Ranieri.

This team needs to step up, last year we gave Palermo a shelonking that one of their coaches fired (too many to remember). A convincing win will be enough for me.

Jul 18, 2002
I never tought I would be saying this, but I really hope we LOSE vs Palermo (a good chance it might happen, taking into consideration that Palermo is in good form lately)! You know why? Because, Ranieri must leave/get fired! The board won't fire his ass for only one lose, so I hope for a lose in the next match too! Seriously... It hurts to say that... But with a loser-mentality as Ranieri's I can't say anything else! Sorry folks and my fellow Juve-fans :(! I know I sound pessimistic but we need a winner to lead our beloved Juve!

Rijkaard? Anyone agree? Even tough the chances aren't on our side!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)