SERIE A: Juventus - Modena (5 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
yeah definitelly but in your hopes....
put some more effort....

also hope he will never be injured again,that del piero recovers soon and also never get injured again-we have had enough-

and last but not the least,nedved to bring his old self back :fero:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
This match has clearly shown how Trezeguet is important for the team. We clearly missed him when injured and Di Vaio didn't exactly set the stadia on fire.

Like him or not, Treze is one of the most clinical strikers in the world. He may seem vanished from a match but with one touch he could well turn it around. At times he doesn't receive any service from the midfielders and too many fans blame him for not trying much. But I tend to disagree. As a striker, his job is to convert chances to goals, not to roam the midfield and try to create chances and then score goals. Treze is not that type of a player.

After watching Edgar leave for Barca I would really hate for Treze to follow suit. Alberto Gilardino? Please. The guy is promising but nowhere near Treze. He can remain as his understudy for some time, but couldn't possibly replace him for good.

Trezegol, please don't leave !!

Oh and Maresca have shown he is indespensable again with a magnificient performance. Trap where art though?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I'll say it until I'm blue in the face OUR DEFENSE SUCKS !!!!!!

Our midfield isnt much better (although Maresca had a good game)

Di Vaio has to go....

And so does Ciro.......

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
This match has clearly shown how Trezeguet is important for the team. We clearly missed him when injured and Di Vaio didn't exactly set the stadia on fire.

Like him or not, Treze is one of the most clinical strikers in the world. He may seem vanished from a match but with one touch he could well turn it around. At times he doesn't receive any service from the midfielders and too many fans blame him for not trying much. But I tend to disagree. As a striker, his job is to convert chances to goals, not to roam the midfield and try to create chances and then score goals. Treze is not that type of a player.

After watching Edgar leave for Barca I would really hate for Treze to follow suit. Alberto Gilardino? Please. The guy is promising but nowhere near Treze. He can remain as his understudy for some time, but couldn't possibly replace him for good.

Trezegol, please don't leave !!

Oh and Maresca have shown he is indespensable again with a magnificient performance. Trap where art though?
i am shouting the same thing...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Still, this is different

It's not a "don't post any pics", since this one is actually relevant to the discussion

It gets ridiculous though, when people open threads and start posting the whole contents of their HDD

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #694
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Still, this is different

It's not a "don't post any pics", since this one is actually relevant to the discussion

It gets ridiculous though, when people open threads and start posting the whole contents of their HDD
    i was talkin about quoting the pic. that counts as a new pic right?

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    I'll say it until I'm blue in the face OUR DEFENSE SUCKS !!!!!!

Our midfield isnt much better (although Maresca had a good game)

Di Vaio has to go....

And so does Ciro.......
    Ciro not going anywhere. He already signed a 1 yr extension until 2005

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    goals...? try juvefc.com, and click on video clips, they shud have it. sorry, i'm too lazy to provide the links :p

TREZ......I want u to stay...!! i do....i do :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)