[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (6 Viewers)

Apr 26, 2004
"We missed too much, especially during first half: as soon as we had the ball, we gave it away to Milan and doing so we wasted the chance of taking advantage from counter attacks. It wasn’t only a few players, it was everybody, just everybody, that made even the easiest passes wrong. Evidently there was a lot of pressure."
Fabio Capello, after the draw with A.C.Milan, analyzes close to astonishment the attitude of Juventus approaching the game. Attitude that left the Bianconeri’s manager deeply unsatisfied: "No, I’m not satisfied for how we played. I am, though, for the result. Even referring to my players, during halftime, I said that still being 0-0, after all those errors, it was to be considered lucky, even though Milan didn’t create great dangers to Buffon. In the second half things improved slightly, but we didn’t play as we used to do."
The Bianconeri’s not brilliant performance, according to Capello, can’t be blamed on a loss of athletic shape: "It’s not really a physical problem; as I said there was a lot of pressure. A little tiredness is part of the game considering that, because of Champions Leagues preliminary round, we started the season much earlier. We have to say, however, that we played a team like Milan, that is currently in top condition; for this reason I’m happy with the result and convinced that the firm trust in our means turned out reinforced after this match.!".

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++
BREAKING NEWS - VERY FUNNY BREAKING NEWS I MIGHT ADD :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

"REAL MADRID: 'Afortunadamente...'
12/20/2004
MILAN - Italian weekly newspaper 'Controcampo' has published a curious comment reported on Real Madrid's official website. It reads as follows: 'Afortunadamente para el Real Madrid, Paolo Bertini non es colegiado de la Champions.' Translation: 'Fortunately for Real, Bertini does not officiate in Champions League.'
"""

Hahaha Juve canthide the fact they cheat anymore, they are tarnished all over the world now.....adding top the drug scandal and all the other previous favouritism events that have occured....what a shame for Italian football....makes me sad.

I think i may support Real Madrid now after that :D:D:D....FORZA LOS MERENGUES
LMFAO nice 1

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
Our Problem is not the Attackers as Individuals, our problem is that we are playing too defensivly, and there is no creative midfield players.... what can Dp, Zlatan, or even Zalayeta do, if they are allways alone up front against 4-5 defenders.....
Agreed. We get away with it against smaller clubs, but there's no link between the midfield and attack, not centrally anyways because we're operating with two defensive midfielders. This leads to either DP having to drop deep or when our strikers do get the ball they have little to no support and end up conceding possession.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++
BREAKING NEWS - VERY FUNNY BREAKING NEWS I MIGHT ADD :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

"REAL MADRID: 'Afortunadamente...'
12/20/2004
MILAN - Italian weekly newspaper 'Controcampo' has published a curious comment reported on Real Madrid's official website. It reads as follows: 'Afortunadamente para el Real Madrid, Paolo Bertini non es colegiado de la Champions.' Translation: 'Fortunately for Real, Bertini does not officiate in Champions League.'
"""

Hahaha Juve canthide the fact they cheat anymore, they are tarnished all over the world now.....adding top the drug scandal and all the other previous favouritism events that have occured....what a shame for Italian football....makes me sad.

I think i may support Real Madrid now after that :D:D:D....FORZA LOS MERENGUES

my god soooooo funny I fell of the chair reading it, uhhh-ahhh.
real complaining about refs help????
excuse me, could you explain why Riquelme's goal was dissalowed just two weeks ago (Villareal-real 0:0)

if you got that much brain, you SHOULD support the most diguasting product of the word football, which pays its players by selling land on irrealy high price for the state (in other word, the players wages are covered by taxpayers). thats why real didnt get bankrupt allready.

or you should support milan, specially its president, only escaping jail because he is the president of the state as well (how nice)

juve are no worse than most of the great teams, at least we dont steal taxplayers money to pay media-darlings

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Blasi had an off game, but I'm not so sure Appiah would have fared any better. We need a playmaker to arise out of the midfield...

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
We got spanked 3-1 at home to Milan last season but noone who saw both games will noit be convinced we played better last season

This was an embarassment as highlighted we got our first corner kick in the 87th minute, it was a home tie for chrissakes

The saving grace was probably we had 1 milan player who was just as bad as Juve's players in Crespo cos if not we would have been beaten for sure

Milan were so superior in the first half it was not funny, in the second half they got worse but we just remained abysmal

Well done Capello, you proved once again that you are in total awe of Milan and u have no idea what to do whenever u face them , hope u fare better when we meet another of ur old clubs in Real madrid, as you deserve to be horse whipped for ur tactics

How on earth do u use Nedved as you enforcer to be kicking Cafu, Gatusso and Pirlo whenever they are with the ball? And what exactly was the point of your substitutions?

You claim you wanted Zalayeta to come and hold up the ball, since when was that his stock in trade, yes Dp was disappointing, but I got news for you so were his team mates but of cos its always you wont to sub him anyways as you did Montella. What excatly is he supposed to do when in 20 minutes he has not touched the ball in the biggest game of the season? Of cos he goes to the midfield to touch the ball, admittedly he should be supporting Zlatan but what use is that when our tactics is to launch the ball in the air which is totally useless to him and Zlatan would rather control the ball and dribble rather than flick on

Well a thread is hereasking who is better Blasi or Appiah, well the answer is neither as they are both inept going forward, there was a time Dp was standing alone on the left flank and blasi instead of passing the ball to him , didnt trust his ability to kick the ball forward so he went backwards much to the dismay of the crowd who had no opportunity but to boo

But I have said it before Dp is a bit of a coward and playing so deep just proves my point even if the midfield werea disgrace

Cannavaro was masterful , Emerson did his best but he needs an upgrade on what he has around him in big matches, we can get away with it in small games

Zebina like I have always said would cause a penalty which we would really rue as twice he fouled blatantly in the box and going forward he is hopeless

Nedved was just kicking ppl the diving but what else could he do, he had nothing at all to feed on not even scraps

Zalayeta, excatly what does he bring to the dance, its all well and good against Chievo and siena and teams like that but in big games , sorry nothing doing

Kapo was shamefully left on the bench when he could have brought a bit of pace

Again this team is more about quantity that quality which is a real shame as i so want us to win Cl, but I ma afraid we cannot with this play

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My fellow Juventini, I cal for us ignoring those people....if we do that after a while they will all get bored and lose interest in a place where they don't belong and no one is giving them attention....no matter how many smilies they use and how big the font or if they ask others to join here

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Canna played well, Zalayeta tried, but I don't think that he is good enough for juve.

OFF-TOPIC I recently read that in 1999 Roma gave $13,000 watches to two referees, and 37 less expensive watches to other refs. They said it was standard procedure :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
Canna played well, Zalayeta tried, but I don't think that he is good enough for juve.

OFF-TOPIC I recently read that in 1999 Roma gave $13,000 watches to two referees, and 37 less expensive watches to other refs. They said it was standard procedure :D
standard procedure :rofl:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
My fellow Juventini, I cal for us ignoring those people....if we do that after a while they will all get bored and lose interest in a place where they don't belong and no one is giving them attention....no matter how many smilies they use and how big the font or if they ask others to join here
Ignore who? :D

Hey -- I feel for those Milanistas. They threw everything at an out-of-form Juve, and the best they could do was score ZERO. You have to feel sympathy for them. Or not...

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
We got spanked 3-1 at home to Milan last season but noone who saw both games will noit be convinced we played better last season

This was an embarassment as highlighted we got our first corner kick in the 87th minute, it was a home tie for chrissakes

The saving grace was probably we had 1 milan player who was just as bad as Juve's players in Crespo cos if not we would have been beaten for sure

Milan were so superior in the first half it was not funny, in the second half they got worse but we just remained abysmal

Well done Capello, you proved once again that you are in total awe of Milan and u have no idea what to do whenever u face them , hope u fare better when we meet another of ur old clubs in Real madrid, as you deserve to be horse whipped for ur tactics

How on earth do u use Nedved as you enforcer to be kicking Cafu, Gatusso and Pirlo whenever they are with the ball? And what exactly was the point of your substitutions?

You claim you wanted Zalayeta to come and hold up the ball, since when was that his stock in trade, yes Dp was disappointing, but I got news for you so were his team mates but of cos its always you wont to sub him anyways as you did Montella. What excatly is he supposed to do when in 20 minutes he has not touched the ball in the biggest game of the season? Of cos he goes to the midfield to touch the ball, admittedly he should be supporting Zlatan but what use is that when our tactics is to launch the ball in the air which is totally useless to him and Zlatan would rather control the ball and dribble rather than flick on

Well a thread is hereasking who is better Blasi or Appiah, well the answer is neither as they are both inept going forward, there was a time Dp was standing alone on the left flank and blasi instead of passing the ball to him , didnt trust his ability to kick the ball forward so he went backwards much to the dismay of the crowd who had no opportunity but to boo

But I have said it before Dp is a bit of a coward and playing so deep just proves my point even if the midfield werea disgrace

Cannavaro was masterful , Emerson did his best but he needs an upgrade on what he has around him in big matches, we can get away with it in small games

Zebina like I have always said would cause a penalty which we would really rue as twice he fouled blatantly in the box and going forward he is hopeless

Nedved was just kicking ppl the diving but what else could he do, he had nothing at all to feed on not even scraps

Zalayeta, excatly what does he bring to the dance, its all well and good against Chievo and siena and teams like that but in big games , sorry nothing doing

Kapo was shamefully left on the bench when he could have brought a bit of pace

Again this team is more about quantity that quality which is a real shame as i so want us to win Cl, but I ma afraid we cannot with this play
I can agree with you in some parts!

I think with without Capello we would not be in top of the Serie A and the CL!! He is a master of tactics and that he proves nearly in every match!

I also sometimes think he should more focuse on Del Piero (and not subsituted him every game) I think it would be also good for Zlatan to see that his has to improve, and also he should use Kapo more often!

but every coach has his favourites and the players he uses more than the others!

But what i agree with you is that our Style is totaly different since Capello and especially since we play with Ibrahimovic!

only long balles, ..... Ok Zlatan is great in taking them, but for a team like Juventus it is ashame to play this kind of football! Also with this style we take our most creative players like Nedved and Del Piero out of the game!
also i miss the Zambrotta who was going forward like crazy last season!

I think Capello has especially work on this things!

But lets see the facts the results are the most important things and that has Capello achieved so far, we don't play beautiful soccer, but when was the last time we did?

I think everything has two sides and I think until now we can't complain cause Capello has changed the team in a winning team again!

anyway Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)