[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

Dont yanks use the word soccer????

Dont even start on the topic of me needing to know more about football...........just admit it.....if the ref got all decisions right, Milan would have won .....(about 4-0 but thats beside the point)

Andy, just say it......."Milan were robbed"....c'mon "Milan were.....
What does that have to do about anything?

And no, you were not robbed, stop the crying. You are still four points behind us, and no, you were not robbed.

Are you finished crying yet? If so, run along now, that's a good lad.

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
You guys dont realise.......it wasnt 0-0 because Milan couldnt break Juve's defence. If Zebina didnt pull Crespo back he would have stuck his foot out easily and put the ball in the net with Buffon at the front post...but hey.. THE REF

Sheva got to a one on one chance with Buffon but thit was called offisde when it wasnt even close....but hey... THE REF

Kaka should of had an advantage with a 3(milan) on 2 (juve) but it was called back for a free kick and Thuram was given a yellow to try anmd hide the fact it should have been an advantage and a 3 on 2 chance and perhaps a goal...but hey...THE REF

Not to mention the luck with the post and Pirlo's missed chance.
For starters, Milan were the form team going into the match, so a draw is a great result.

And with all this talk of cheating, where were you during the Reggina game, or the Milan game in Milan in 2000?

Are you sure you are a Juve fan? Getout of here!!!:frown:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
We got spanked 3-1 at home to Milan last season but noone who saw both games will noit be convinced we played better last season

This was an embarassment as highlighted we got our first corner kick in the 87th minute, it was a home tie for chrissakes

The saving grace was probably we had 1 milan player who was just as bad as Juve's players in Crespo cos if not we would have been beaten for sure

Milan were so superior in the first half it was not funny, in the second half they got worse but we just remained abysmal

Well done Capello, you proved once again that you are in total awe of Milan and u have no idea what to do whenever u face them , hope u fare better when we meet another of ur old clubs in Real madrid, as you deserve to be horse whipped for ur tactics

How on earth do u use Nedved as you enforcer to be kicking Cafu, Gatusso and Pirlo whenever they are with the ball? And what exactly was the point of your substitutions?

You claim you wanted Zalayeta to come and hold up the ball, since when was that his stock in trade, yes Dp was disappointing, but I got news for you so were his team mates but of cos its always you wont to sub him anyways as you did Montella. What excatly is he supposed to do when in 20 minutes he has not touched the ball in the biggest game of the season? Of cos he goes to the midfield to touch the ball, admittedly he should be supporting Zlatan but what use is that when our tactics is to launch the ball in the air which is totally useless to him and Zlatan would rather control the ball and dribble rather than flick on

Well a thread is hereasking who is better Blasi or Appiah, well the answer is neither as they are both inept going forward, there was a time Dp was standing alone on the left flank and blasi instead of passing the ball to him , didnt trust his ability to kick the ball forward so he went backwards much to the dismay of the crowd who had no opportunity but to boo

But I have said it before Dp is a bit of a coward and playing so deep just proves my point even if the midfield werea disgrace

Cannavaro was masterful , Emerson did his best but he needs an upgrade on what he has around him in big matches, we can get away with it in small games

Zebina like I have always said would cause a penalty which we would really rue as twice he fouled blatantly in the box and going forward he is hopeless

Nedved was just kicking ppl the diving but what else could he do, he had nothing at all to feed on not even scraps

Zalayeta, excatly what does he bring to the dance, its all well and good against Chievo and siena and teams like that but in big games , sorry nothing doing

Kapo was shamefully left on the bench when he could have brought a bit of pace

Again this team is more about quantity that quality which is a real shame as i so want us to win Cl, but I ma afraid we cannot with this play
I agree with most of what u said.especially the part that Cappelo has a major role of this performance.like i said before, milan was pressing us from our defence area.while when milan atacks we waited them and defended till they got close to our penalty area.we played very cowardly.
don't blame zalayeta.he is our 4th striker,with trezeguet out,alex out form he was the only option.btw he did some nice move.but u can't expect him to save the situation.
I know with this game it is hard to go the furthest.but like 2 seasons ago when we reached the final against milan while the team was much worse then,I think we can.maybe we are not better than milan and barca.but we can beat other teams with hard work.

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sco_tino ] ++

For starters, Milan were the form team going into the match, so a draw is a great result.

And with all this talk of cheating, where were you during the Reggina game, or the Milan game in Milan in 2000?

Are you sure you are a Juve fan? Getout of here!!!:frown:
Awww Wow! He can pick out a whole 2 different occasions....Milan won 3-1 so the offside to Reggina made no difference because Kaka missed 2 sitters in that game so u cant say "oh it wouldof changed the result of the game"

Hahah "oh that Milan game in Milan"

Let me ask u a similar questions..."do u remember that time in Turin back in 1998 when Juve cheated."" do u?

This is a disgrace......2 weeks ago Juve cheated....should have LOST not drew.....so thats minus 4 points in the last 2 games.......and dont make me research the other games this season and tell u bout them....ive embarrased u guys anough....cause i can remember some suspicious refereeing decisions for Juve also previosuly this year...not to mention thier tainted history.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

What does that have to do about anything?

And no, you were not robbed, stop the crying. You are still four points behind us, and no, you were not robbed.

Are you finished crying yet? If so, run along now, that's a good lad.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
You guys dont realise.......it wasnt 0-0 because Milan couldnt break Juve's defence. If Zebina didnt pull Crespo back he would have stuck his foot out easily and put the ball in the net with Buffon at the front post...but hey.. THE REF

Sheva got to a one on one chance with Buffon but thit was called offisde when it wasnt even close....but hey... THE REF

Kaka should of had an advantage with a 3(milan) on 2 (juve) but it was called back for a free kick and Thuram was given a yellow to try anmd hide the fact it should have been an advantage and a 3 on 2 chance and perhaps a goal...but hey...THE REF

Not to mention the luck with the post and Pirlo's missed chance.

Dont yanks use the word soccer????

Dont even start on the topic of me needing to know more about football...........just admit it.....if the ref got all decisions right, Milan would have won .....(about 4-0 but thats beside the point)

Andy, just say it......."Milan were robbed"....c'mon "Milan were.....
yeah..you're right !!!:thumb:

it would be 5-0 if Pirlo didn't miss the chance late in the game, too bad he didn't bury it.

sheva, kaka & crespo's combo was so dangerous throughout the game, they were just unlucky not to score one, which is the same ending as DP, zlatan and neddy.

yeah...people have said that since the last century, juve's cheating, and milan never cheat, i repeat, never.

i truely agree what you have said in this thread, because i think you are the only one in the world, who knows football and understand itailan league.

whatever you said about football, " yeah......you are right!!!:thumb:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Enuf of all this rubbish! The match was played a week ago. Milan are still 4 points behind, so idontlikecheats et al can go and sit on a hot rock for all we care ja. :devil:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
that is an old picture. I think he looks really good like that, but maybe he's too lazy to go to a barber? can someone e-mail him and complain about his witch-hair please?

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
that is an old picture. I think he looks really good like that, but maybe he's too lazy to go to a barber? can someone e-mail him and complain about his witch-hair please?
i realized just now, sorrie, as i copied this pic from channel 4 news saying he extented his contract to 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)