[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (23 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
No matter how you look at it, the result is the result.
Thankyou.

You both split the points in Turin, so just wait until the meeting at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro) in Milan later, then maybe we will see the best team triumph. Juventus, of course.

But what if that ends as a draw as well?

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
first of all, i was delighted with the draw, as for me Milan is the best team in the world right now considering the quality of the players, the teamwork and team spirit. They are in a better shape nowadays than Juve, and needed the 3 points more as they trailing by 4.

I think Capello realized that (after the first half, he must had to) and his main aim was not to lose, which is not what tifosi dreaming about, but imo realistic.

I do not agree that we suck as a team, I've seen the opposit, I've seen teamwork, concentration and effort. Our players helped each other, if someone failed there was always a teammate who solved the problem. The attackers were trying to get the ball from the defs, and when needed they did some important defensive job.

Our attacking play, yes, that was suck. I adore DP but I've to say his time is over, he lost all his acceleration, he shows no selfconfidence, he seemengly gave up to be once again the player he was. As Neddy is in horrible shape as well, we didnt got the chance to play nice attacking football.

About the more defensive role of Zambrotta: I think he is not in the form of his life, and Cap wants to get some wight off his shoulder as he is simply irreplaceable. Against Milan he was very much needed in defence as he was able to erase Cafu from the pitch, which made Milan's play much less combinative and a bit more easy to defend.

Camo was dissapointing, Zlatan is not yet enough to beat Nesta. Our defence and inner midfield worked great, although Blasi gave a way too many balls.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, Del Piero didn't play well... but its not fair to pick on him and say that is his fault, the hole team exept maybe our defence was a complete crap, I have never seen passing so poor in a team... I mean we coun't make 3 passes in a row!!!
I say, this was the worst game that Juve play, but it was a hole team that pley like crap

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I want Fredrik Ljungberg, Joaquin, Christian Wilhelmsson or someone else there, or even Zambrotta instead of Camo. The wing players should be offensive, and Camo isnt very offensive. Okay, he is good at defending, but that is not his main objective!

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Ok, Del Piero didn't play well... but its not fair to pick on him and say that is his fault, the hole team exept maybe our defence was a complete crap, I have never seen passing so poor in a team... I mean we coun't make 3 passes in a row!!!
I say, this was the worst game that Juve play, but it was a hole team that pley like crap
the whole team played bad in attack, but no team on the word can afford to be one man less on the pitch. DP's role is the most important role in attack. The problem is, that if you occupying the classic role of a number 10, it is not enough to be good, you should be the best in the team.

Camoranesi was class and very usefull throughout the season, i dont think he should be sold.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
a precis vintern har börjat :D

i was chatting with my bro who happens to be a Juve fan also :)

He was happy with the performance of the team a lot and he told me that he was expecting that. He enjoyed a new defending technique that worked pretty well and he is saying, this might be a test from Capello for a new defending techniqque :confused:

He also told me about DP, he said that DP will never be as he was again and the only thing that will bring it back is Zidane or a player like Zidane, Aimar anyone??

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
By the way, whoever made the comparison between Barcelona and Juventus before the game, the stats are still the same, both teams have got a draw

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
guys **** it... we got 1 point, and still No Uno with 4 points clear...

Forget this game...

in January we'll be back stronger then ever... Capello and Moggi will do something.. ;)
Moggi will sell some and buy some :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
It is team work, but like I said, thats not his job. He's not Vieri, he's Del Piero, he needs to create, and be part of the team, which he isnt. I cant remember one single goal, bar the Nedved superstrike against Ajax, where Alex was involved in the build-up play, while Zlatan is almost involved in every play, not to mention that he already has like 6 or 7 direct assist.
Like the assist against bayern or the one against siena..

See after all am happy that Zlatan is doing something while you, your not happy to see Alex Juve's top scorer at this moment:)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
He probably does, the problem is that his 100% is like Zlatans 50%.
you can be better than this..

Lemme tell you something i've followed Zlatan maybe more then anyone when he was at Ajax, i know What Zlatan is capable of, but to say Dp's 100% is like Zlatans 50% thats rubbish believe me:),

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Man I'm tired of your crap.If u have something to say put it in one post.it's annoying to see 10 posts of you in one page.. and if u want to chat with other members there is something called MSn/yahoo..
You better sing something snoop dogg, you got great career infront of you:) go for it;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
I see that maybe Del Piero is not known /acclimated to play with a kind of player like Ibrahimovic!

he was used to be the creative partner for strikers like Inzaghi, Trezeguet, di vaio but now there is Zlatan!

I think everybody has to agree that we changed our style this season, while we have Zlatan upfron we only play the long balls which he is taking under controll very well. But that is also that we sometimes and more often take out players like Nedved or Del Piero from the game!

IMO our game is totaly focused on Ibrahimovic, when i saw the matches against Bayern and i always Laola, we don't create chances we only play long balles to Zlatan!

Del Piero is trying hard and playing very deep to become the ball from the miedlefield, so i can only agree party, with someone who said Del Piero is not involved! off course he is not involved that very often because our style is different now!

I think Capello should more vary in the playing stayle, we can't just play long balls the whole game, mention when we are doing without Zlatan!
Agree 100%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)