[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Look at what this pathetic person is saying

Forza Milan!-Ronaldo

Even though part of his heart belongs to his former side Inter, now Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo is hoping AC Milan will defeat Juventus this weekend.
”This time I am rooting for Milan. If Milan win, the Serie A Scudetto race will become more interesting,” he said.
Ronaldo believes that if the Rossoneri triumph, Inter can still cradle Scudetto hopes.

“This result can also help my Inter catch up some ground,” he added.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++

well man it all depends of the cite you were looking for ???????And man some of us prefer to watch the game rather than to stare at the score in the pc.An man where does it says that Milan fans can not use this forum????

find one post that I have said like:juve suks,juve shit, i hate juve and then come here to talk ok wise guy???
actually we are a little advanced here we help each other find streams and watch and comment at da same time so dat noone is left out not knowing whts going on dats how juve fans wrork together buddy and dats how juve team will work match night and will open dat litre and a half can of wuupp BUTocks on ac milan.... milan fans are welcome to use this forum but you its like this forum is our house and ur welcome to come in our house but not welcome to come in our house and pee all over it
by the way...... in ur juve relationship it says hate them so you shuld change dat be4 i can quote you on wht you said... so by pointing that out i am a wise guy arent i .. by the way i dont hate ac milan ... scheva is da best striker in da world right now in my opinion and ac is one of da greatest clubs in europe... no denying any of that .. and o yah da site was da forum on da official ac milan site..... its too red there ... reallly. it gets annoying i kno u agree on dat .. dats why ur here all da time !!!

as for da juve match... i kind of forgot whether we lose or win we ll still be first in half season and will have a break to recover... but hopefully none of this shuld happen and milan will lose and they shuld take it like gentlemen and not blame da ref ...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
exactly modo , i will hate if we beat milan and then everyone would say that we paid off the ref. or something,

aabout that idiot ronaldo , he just cant keep his mouth shut, he is just pissed off that juve beat inter to scudetto in the last day and he couldn't get his serie title and he wont

in the match i would like that blasi stays with kaka, and emerson covers him , and helps out the defence, also i think that cana would be better to hold on sheva, we will see if ballon do'or or whatever it is can get the better of one of the best defenders in the world. that would be very interesting!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
Milan is getting above their heads from i read on various sites :groan: let them gloat, hopefully we'll get our last laugh

Ancellotti sed about the game: We'll bring football, they (Juve) will bring the ref

fecking hel!! :fero:
fvcking idiot...
i am so pissed with milan i would die to see us winning this match!!!!!!
:fero:

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
I just hope that Canna is marking Sheva and I read that a lot of you want him to mark Sheva.That would be my wish also cos' Sheva has scored on regular basis against Canna when he played for Inter:)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
The more we debate, the more I can't wait to watch this game.
Looks like there will be an interview of fans from both teams.
i am so worried for this match i wish it could never happen :down:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Don't worry, whatever happens happens....

Use my technique: Expect the worst and hope for the best

it's not "what happens,happens"

i am so worried for this match because i hate milan so much that this match is tourching me!!!!

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i am so worried for this match because i hate milan so much that this match is tourching me!!!!
we ll win dont wrooy and kaka whcih also means shite or crap or dunngggggg will be gone never to be seen again .. hooorrrraaa hip hip ?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

or u can juz wait for the results without watching the game...........

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

or u can juz wait for the results without watching the game...........
no man believe me dat sux da most it can only work if you sleep through da match but if u kno its on dats it you got live score u got this forum or switch on tv .. i once did restrained my self from all these things .. but when you have a lot of juve fan friends and inter and milan and roma u will find out .. on msn sms they call so theres no use of hiding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)