[Serie A] Juventus - Livorno (2 Viewers)

Dec 20, 2004
Zlatan's goal wasn't that nice, his diving header was much nicer but Cammo got it in. Great game. hahaha i saw losers Rossoneri, near the ending of the game, they were working really hard especially Seedorf.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, I get to watch the game and are some of my conclutions:

1- Congratulations to Del Piero, he was great, his moves were great and he put an assit to Zlatan that should have ended in a goal...

2- Our defence was veeeeeeery shacky.. I mean somethimes I fell that I was watching Inter playing, great in offence but every play that Livorno organice was dangerous.

3- We are falling in the same mistake over and over again, everytime we have and advantage in the score, we lay back and let the other team play, that was what happend gainst Inter, and that was what happend against Parma, in the first 30 minutes I was very impress with the performance of the team, I was enjoying seen those guys playing, I mean they were hadling the ball incredible, but after we score the 2 goals, we faal down and let Livorno do what they wanted to do, we must correct this error to not making them against a more dangerous team.

4- I don't know about this hole Capello - Del Piero thing, I agree that he shouldnt have been substitued today, but I also have to admit that after Zlayeta got in, we start to gain more affence, wich we had lost on the last minutes that Del Piero was on the field, not becouse he was playing bad, but becouse he was playing way to behind and Zlatan was all aloneup front...

5- Olivera was good, he help the team alot in offence, but I also think that having a player too offence on the midfield let us uncover when the other team recovers the ball, I think we should give Olivera more chances to learn to performe defensive skills and to return to defence when he doesnt have the ball, overall was noce to see the change made by Capello.

6- I read that someone saynig Cappello names and insulting him over the Del Piero thing, I think thats not fair, like I said before, I recognice that the substitution was a litle unfair, but you have to understand that at the team it was needed, and I have great trust in Capello to guide this team. And a do hope that Del Piero has our captain behave like a capatin and accept the desitions made by the coach, even if somethimes is not the "fair" desition.

7- Its nice to see that everybody agrees that Del Piero had a good game, it was long ago that I didn't see us agree on that topic.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
TBH, I boubt Del Piero is fit enough to play 90 minutes every match.
We don't expect nor want (not me anyways) Del Piero to play 90 minutes every match, but 90 minutes every once in a while as opposed to once in 15 games would be nice :)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Nice to see that Del Piero were better than Nedved in this game :p He had some wonderful touches and dribbles and one goal. I really think he is on his way to find the form :D

wonderful Palermo, wonderful! as i expected they took 2 points from Milan ;) now I will sleep really well.

BTW, nice to see Riquelme and Villareal completely outplay Barcelona. Though it ended just 3-0. It shouldve been like 6,7-0. They had a dozen of great opportunities...
Riquelme man of the match :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

7- Its nice to see that everybody agrees that Del Piero had a good game, it was long ago that I didn't see us agree on that topic.

this is what amazes me. who cares how well DP played when the team overall preformed bad.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Today Del Piero played a nice game, when he got subbed I thought Zlatan should had been subbed instead, but then Zlatan scored that great goal...

Everytime Del Piero gets subbed he gets quite angry!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

this is what amazes me. who cares how well DP played when the team overall preformed bad.
Don, I didn't meant it that way, if you had read my hole post you would realice that I criticese how the team played... :groan:

If I post that was becouse in the last month this forum has been a war zone over the "Del Piero" topic, and its nice to see that for one game we all agree on that topic, coz to me puting aside that topic means that we can finally discuss the way that Juve perform, not the way that Del Piero perform...

You are taking this hole "Vinnman substitute" thing, to personal :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Don, I didn't meant it that way, if you had read my hole post you would realice that I criticese how the team played... :groan:

If I post that was becouse in the last month this forum has been a war zone over the "Del Piero" topic, and its nice to see that for one game we all agree on that topic, coz to me puting aside that topic means that we can finally discuss the way that Juve perform, not the way that Del Piero perform...

You are taking this hole "Vinnman substitute" thing, to personal :D
i would have said the same thing even if vinnie was here

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Good to see Juve on the offensive side scoring 4 goals, but I think that Buffon is sleeping + our defence has been slacking after we scored, which cost us the 2 goals.

A good performance by DP + scoring a goal. I feel happy for him. Until he was substituted in the 68th minute which he got cross and went to the dressing room. Despite his disappointment, he still respects Capello's decision and doesn't complain. Even though I feel that Capello should let Alex play 90 minutes for the game, but he is still indeed a great coach. I dunno y DP is subbed despite of a good performance. Maybe becos he is afraid DP to be injured but since Capello knows more about how the players play than we do, I think we can respect his decision in doing so.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well nice winnn , glad to see alex near his best. Also nice to see zambro,camo, giving good games.Disappointed that neddy is not producing. I hope he finds his form soon.

-The alex situation produced some good thinkin this time not just fighting.i saw andy talking about the how capello rests him for prevention from injury, and how zxhin talked about how capello knows about the training sessions and we dont. well i guess both r right, but again he deserves a full match , even if it would kill him, everyone agrees that he is playing alrite, and a full match will just boost his confidence.

-Don Fabio proved he is a tactical master when he started olivera, and everyone got his attacking juve that they wanted back,although it produced some holes in the back, it was worth to see the players combing well in attack.But very nice capello.i think that he is just giving zala the most running time he can, as when trezi comes back he wont get a chance.

-and by the way espectro , everyone agrees that the captain is a great player who shows his value when he doesnt condemn the coach, even if he was unfair to him.He just shows why he is soo important to the team, and why the players just love him, everyone saw how they were happy for him when he scored.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Camo got 2 goals:cool: I was upset about the two goals we let in though, very poor. Nedved is not playing on top levels with some others but Its normal(maybe not for a superhuman baller like Ned') I want our players to hit top form at the right time, b4 cl madrid clash. I hope Piero gets a 90mins next game is vs Zolas boys. I have a feeling when Trez comes back Zlatan will take Ales place to form a duo with Trez. Nothing wrong with that but who knows piero could keep his place.

BTW, nice to see Riquelme and Villareal completely outplay Barcelona
Forlan was on fire:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)