[Serie A] Juventus - Livorno (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

And he feels that Zlatan is less prone to these injuries because he is younger and stronger, yeah, I get it, but still, I don't think you should sub someone because you are afraid that they'll get hurt unless they weren't 100% going into the clash or had taken a knock during the proceedings. IMO Capello either has something against DP or no longer thinks he's a 90 minute man (which I disagree with) a la Di Canio and Zola.
Of course if a player is playing well and is still needed on the pitch he should not be substituted. However I do think Capello believes Del Piero is no longer a full 90 player, or something of the sort. I really do not think he hates or has something against Del Piero, I mean there would be no reason to do so. That's just another excuse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well maybe Capello doesn't believe in the captain, or maybe he does not have fitness to continue, or maybe there is just something we do not know about.
well if he thinks like this, then i suggest he go to Hell because the Captain really doesn't deserve all this Sh!t, how come Capello wants FROM DEL PIERO TO IMPROVE IF HE'S SUBS FFS EVERY SINGLE GAME, Specially when he's playing good...

SCREW YOU CAPELLO.....I see no Juve future with this ASSHOLE

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Yeah, but let's put it this way, Capello's at the training sessions, we aren't. So we can't really be sure.
Granted, DP must be frustrated (maybe), but isn't disposed to complaining. But notice that the rest of the squad seem not to have made a comment about it, and there has been no serious media speculation as to a row between the two men.
That's a very valid point. We don't see what Fabio sees at training everyday but we do see the same thing he sees during the matches.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

well if he thinks like this, then i suggest he go to Hell because the Captain really doesn't deserve all this Sh!t, how come Capello wants FROM DEL PIERO TO IMPROVE IF HE'S SUBS FFS EVERY SINGLE GAME, Specially when he's playing good...

See, now that is not neccesary Rab. Again I find you to be more of a Del Piero fan than a Juventus supporter, something I hope you can change about your attitude.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Of course if a player is playing well and is still needed on the pitch he should not be substituted. However I do think Capello believes Del Piero is no longer a full 90 player, or something of the sort. I really do not think he hates or has something against Del Piero, I mean there would be no reason to do so. That's just another excuse.
I think it's that Capello no longer sees DP as a 90 minute player which is imo a mistake.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001

Top of Serie A.... Won our CL group conceding only 1 goal !!

What a completely unnecessary and ignorant way to talk about arguably one of the greatest managers of all time. How obvious do you want to make it that you are only interested in one player. We won the match.. if anything its our defence that needs concentrating on but you insist, as ever, on concentrating on del piero when there is no need for it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Thats not Logic Andy, Remmber the bayern game right?? okay you might say that was kinda luck, but still he can play 90min, he's proffesional..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Top of Serie A.... Won our CL group conceding only 1 goal !!

What a completely unnecessary and ignorant way to talk about arguably one of the greatest managers of all time. How obvious do you want to make it that you are only interested in one player. We won the match.. if anything its our defence that needs concentrating on but you insist, as ever, on concentrating on del piero when there is no need for it.
Tom, it really hurts when you see your favourit Captain and your favourit player getting subs in the 68min with no reason,

Am sorry for this stupid reaction i did, but i really hate what capello is doing....

and for your information am interested in all Juve players not only Dp, Dp is my favourit thats true, but that doesn't mean am keeping my eyes on him all the time...

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
At the end of the day, Capello is doing whatever he feels is needed to hopefully make Juve win.

I seriously doubt there is some 'hidden agenda' to subbing DP all the time.

Capello is a master of man management (look what he achieved with Cassano) and in my eyes is doing whatever necessary to achieve victory, not singling out DP for unfair treatment. If he decides to sub DP then I'm sure it's for the good of the team in Capello's eyes and that is what matters!

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003

azzurri7 how could u say that, Capello is the best manager in the world, and i dont believe that he has anything against DP because today when DP scored the goal, he was smiling and clapping, he was happy for him, i believe he is substituting him just to make him rest so that he gives DP time to regain his best form gradually...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
okay, here is my thoughts about the game and so on. Juventus totally dominated the game until minute 40. Then Livorno started to attack after they got their goal. We got much trouble and shit, but we managed to win this game. It was hardfought, but we did it. I think Camoranesi made his best game ever, and I must praise him. He was STUNNING! Alex Del Piero was also very good and I'm more happy than anyone when he scored. He showed some great passings and skillful touches. I hope he will find the form soon. I went mad when Capello subbed him, because he was better than Zlatan in this game. I got angry cuz he subbed DP with Zalayeta. I wanted KAPO! a fast forward to partner Zlatan and counter-attack when we defended. Anyways it ended up good.

And Inter to win with 3-2m OMFG. THey are simply the greatest team around.. They are trly unbeatable. (luckily, they draw a lot) :D

FORZA JUVE! Btw, nice to see Olivera in the middle with emerson. We got a better passing around midfield with him and a better link between Midfield and Attack. When it came to defend the lead, Capello did right to sub him though. Thanks Tacchinardi for the penalty ;)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
okay, here is my thoughts about the game and so on. Juventus totally dominated the game until minute 40. Then Livorno started to attack after they got their goal. We got much trouble and shit, but we managed to win this game. It was hardfought, but we did it. I think Camoranesi made his best game ever, and I must praise him. He was STUNNING! Alex Del Piero was also very good and I'm more happy than anyone when he scored. He showed some great passings and skillful touches. I hope he will find the form soon. I went mad when Capello subbed him, because he was better than Zlatan in this game. I got angry cuz he subbed DP with Zalayeta. I wanted KAPO! a fast forward to partner Zlatan and counter-attack when we defended. Anyways it ended up good.

And Inter to win with 3-2m OMFG. THey are simply the greatest team around.. They are trly unbeatable. (luckily, they draw a lot) :D

FORZA JUVE! Btw, nice to see Olivera in the middle with emerson. We got a better passing around midfield with him and a better link between Midfield and Attack. When it came to defend the lead, Capello did right to sub him though. Thanks Tacchinardi for the penalty ;)
Ok, but i see that Del piero was normal, he scored a goal ok, but he's not giving what he is asked to give....

Del Piero should be stunning in every match, his form now is nothing compared to his potential and his name....

anyway i hope he continues improving because juve need him in his good form...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
the match was good.. the olivera midfield experiment went successfully :D ..but we have to restrain ourselve from going all wild with this...irts still experimental and should only be used in a protected environment...or when the other team dont need to attack us anymore....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)