[Serie A] Juventus - Livorno (8 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i think Capello subs Del Piero purely on tactical reasson.... maybe Capello thinks we need someone more physical in the ending of a match.... Del Piero do lost more balls than zalayeta....

I was happy though with Del Piero today.. he plays without the restrains in his head....much confident to try and do things ...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Tom, it really hurts when you see your favourit Captain and your favourit player getting subs in the 68min with no reason,

what did DP do all the other seasons ? play everytime and get injured.

what is DP doing this season ? playing most of the game and no injuries

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ibrahimovic9 ] ++
does any1 have ratings?
Buffon= 6
Zebina=6.5
Thuram=6.5
Cannavaro=6
Zambrotta=6.5
Camoranesi=7
Emerson=6
Olivera=5.5
Nedved=6
Ibrahimovic=6.5
Del Piero=6.5

from goal.com

Jan 7, 2004
since Vinman isnt here

A livorno with three players missing managed to score two goals to us. they have to chances and our defence acts worse than kindergarden kids. no organization.

DP nice touches but you can see that he is not confortable with the ball.

Zlatan has limited his time with the ball wich is definetly good for the team.

**** me if i am wrong but isnt nedved supposed to do a little more ???????????

we played with a playmaker ? oliviera, the more he plays the more he makes me think he doesnt have much.

good to see Thuram and Tacchinardi, and Zambo going forward, but looks like our defence was a lot about our strong defensive midfield.

poor buffon, today was like a nightmare of last season for him.

my $0.02

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
since Vinman isnt here

A livorno with three players missing managed to score two goals to us. they have to chances and our defence acts worse than kindergarden kids. no organization.

DP nice touches but you can see that he is not confortable with the ball.

Zlatan has limited his time with the ball wich is definetly good for the team.

**** me if i am wrong but isnt nedved supposed to do a little more ???????????
we played with a playmaker ? oliviera, the more he plays the more he makes me think he doesnt have much.

good to see Thuram and Tacchinardi, and Zambo going forward, but looks like our defence was a lot about our strong defensive midfield.

poor buffon, today was like a nightmare of last season for him.

my $0.02
i just mentioned this somewhere else in the forum...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
He looked so sad and angry when walking out to the dressingroom :(
Better than him looking happy

cheers for the ratings Bes, not looking great I have to say :undecide:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

what did DP do all the other seasons ? play everytime and get injured.

what is DP doing this season ? playing most of the game and no injuries
That's exactly right Besmir. Protecting Del Piero from injury along with tactical decisions is the reason behind Capello subbing the Captain.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
The Rossoneri have fallen four points adrift of leaders Juventus after a surprise stalemate in Palermo.

Milan needed a victory if they were to keep the gap from Juve at two points, but were forced to do without the suspended Alessandro Nesta, while Alessandro Costacurta was able to play despite suffering from a shoulder problem. Hernan Crespo marked his 200th Serie A appearance in the Stadium where he scored his first official goal for Milan in November's Coppa Italia tie. The second leg of that fixture is next week.

Palermo brought back the system that proved so successful in the 3-0 win over Cagliari, with Franco Brienza and Lamberto Zauli supporting Luca Toni. Eugenio Corini and Fabio Grosso also returned to the squad after a one-match ban, but Simone Barone was suspended.

Andriy Shevchenko and Toni had early chances, Dida at full stretch to capture the Italian's low drive. Kaka then struck a chip just over the bar, while Milan just about managed to clear a Corini free kick.

Gennaro Gattuso celebrated his 27th birthday, but marked it with a yellow card for a foul on Zauli.

Costacurta may be 38 years old, but he proved decisive with a smart challenge on Toni in the area as he was preparing to turn.

Palermo could not have closer to an opening goal than on 33 minutes, as Dida flew to palm Stefano Morrone's rising drive out of the top corner with some difficulty.

Moments later the action moved to the other end, where chaotic defending on Crespo and Shevchenko saw Gattuso's effort deflected out for a corner.

The second half started on a similar vein, as Dida rushed off his line to pluck the ball off Toni's feet after a defensive error. Soon after Paolo Maldini had to fling himself at Zauli's angled drive following good work down the left flank.

Matteo Guardalben got behind a powerful Shevchenko free kick, while the Ukrainian set up Kaka with a delightful first touch, but the ball squirmed away from the Brazilian at the crucial moment.

Guardalben was forced into a tricky save on Shevchenko's swerving free kick and there were no Milan players ready to tap in the loose ball.

Palermo introduced Mario Alberto Santana to give more creativity in midfield and he had a good chance soon after stepping on to the field, but couldn't keep his shot down.

The Rossoneri were slowly beginning to increase the pressure and on 65 minutes Kaka held off a shirt tug from Grosso to get his angled drive in and Guardalben fingertipped it an inch past the upright.

The Palermo goalkeeper was again called into action on a deflected Andrea Pirlo free kick, then at the other end Toni's header turned Fabio Grosso's taut cross just wide.

Toni attempted a bicycle-kick when a turn and volley might have been better, but Milan were improving with time and a defender charged down Kaka's diving header.

The Stadio Barbera did not bring Crespo luck this time, as he made way for Jon Dahl Tomasson in the final ten minutes. Another substitute, Clarence Seedorf, wasted a golden opportunity to grab the win when he fired Shevchenko's pass over the bar with only the 'keeper to beat.

The Dutchman was more accurate soon after, but Cristian Raimondi did well to charge down the fierce shot, then one of his scissor-kicks was off target.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
Milan deserved 3 points but thanx God for the first time they were unlucky.
Now they know how we felt against Parma.

Meantime, where's Kaka 22? Been a while :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)