SERIE A: Juventus - Lecce (22 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Okay, point noted. But I still believe in Lippi staying. I mean I'm on the fence on this matter, but I don't think it'd be THAT bad if he stays. It WOULD be if we don't get any players though...
Why should he stay??
I don't see a fvcking reason why he should...

Sep 14, 2003
It was so obvious that Lecce would play counter attacking football yet Lippi chose to play Appaih and Tudor in midfield, we were hardly going to able to keep the ball to stop their dengerous attacks. How much things would've been different had Maresca started we don't know, but surely it wouldn't of been worse.

dreamer

Aug 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

because, if he will be saked.. it will not be in the season a la "INter styl2-...
they will wait till the season ends to sack him,. :)
haha...outcome will be the same...Lippi gonna be sacked..

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Heej, mede-Nederlander. Fijn om nog een Juve fan te zien.
lol hollander

ik had da nog nie eens door dat ge een hollander was , stom dat ik da nu pas te weten kom tijdens zo een prachtige wedstrijd :frown:

Aug 1, 2003
Lol I was being sarcastic on Juve winning.

I'm not defending what Lippi's done this year. It was plain idiotic not to play Maresca, it was idiotic to put Montero time and time again, this whole season has been idiotic and Lippi is an idiot. However even managers do make mistake, there's always a season in every manager's life to be a 'mistake season' or 'experimenting season which didn't work' and this might just be it for Lippi and for God's sake it's only been his first real major BAD season... And suddenly everyone wants him out? Who knows if he stays he'll improve after a horrendous season this is..

But like I said, I'm on the fence here... anything'll do for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)