SERIE A: Juventus - Lecce (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I meant as in wanting him "out" of Juve just based on this. I know we're all getting impatient and everything, and we also have problems in CL and choking in big games in everything, but I still stand by that Lippi has done more GOOD than harm. The only reason if I want him out is to refresh in terms of minds and tactics.
he has been more good than harm... but u have to know when to notice when something is not going well anymore. and i think this is very obvious with lippi.

Something is simnply not working anymore-.. not like in the past,

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Aw man, I know Lippi fekked it all, but I do hope no one disses him based only this match
It's not based only on this match. It's definitely not based on the result. It's just that it's so damn obvious that players like Maresca should play and that Del Piero should have started ahead of Di Vaio. Lippi seems to have run out of ideas

Aug 1, 2003
Okay, point noted. But I still believe in Lippi staying. I mean I'm on the fence on this matter, but I don't think it'd be THAT bad if he stays. It WOULD be if we don't get any players though...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

It's not based only on this match. It's definitely not based on the result. It's just that it's so damn obvious that players like Maresca should play and that Del Piero should have started ahead of Di Vaio. Lippi seems to have run out of ideas
Thats the sad thing................. ITS OBVIOUS FOR GODS SAKE.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)