[Serie A] Juventus - Inter (5 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
No offense but you let an 8 point lead SLIP in a bit more than a week..did you really think that THIS lead would hold up?

Look at the bright side....these games will make management realize that the team will need improvement over the summer.

FORZA LAZIO

Honestly, the sooner Milan win it the better, put us all out of our misery.

Abandon all hope.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jussiut ] ++
Why don't I hear people praising Capello for another great substitute? He's a genius of the substitutes, right? That's what I've been hearing lately...

Zalayeta was awful. After he came to the pitch Juve lost all the control of the game.
U ****ING DICKHEAD, who else should he ****ing put in for ****ING SUCKI DEL PIERO!! WHO?? he had to take that shit OUT!!!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
He will be available to play while the case is decided.
I just meant that it could have an impact on his game if he's taken to court. With all his problems during his time in England wouldn't bet he'd take everything calmly, but I hope he'll get his life back to normal.

About Zlatan's incident with Cordoba, de Santis didn't see that. I'm not sure what really happened though as I didn't catch that perfectly.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

U ****ING DICKHEAD, who else should he ****ing put in for ****ING SUCKI DEL PIERO!! WHO?? he had to take that shit OUT!!!
Wow, calm down man. You're really acting in a mature manner here...

Zalayeta sucks most of the time. Admit it. Capello has been just lucky with "his magic substitutes".

And don't start with me about Del Piero. I know you have some issues but don't show them so clearly. It makes you look stupid.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Why don't I hear people praising Capello for another great substitute? He's a genius of the substitutes, right? That's what I've been hearing lately...

Zalayeta was awful. After he came to the pitch Juve lost all the control of the game.
When you have a ****ing huge selection of three strikers to choose from, and one of them is already on the field (Ibrahimovic), and the other just doesn't feel like playing (Trezeguet), it only leaves one on the bench. That happened to be Zalayeta.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

So who should of capello put in the attack? He took a gamble, since DP was playing awful.

venom

Oct 22, 2003

True, but I think his idea to take Biri off and put Masiello in and switch to 3-4-1-2 was something I liked. But why take Alex off and leave Nedved on I don't understand.

May 4, 2004

Wow, calm down man. You're really acting mature here...

Zalayeta sucks most of the time. Admit it. Capello has been just lucky with "his magic substitutes".

And don't start with me about Del Piero. I know you have some issues but don't show them so clearly. It makes you look stupid.
okay.. but as i said.. who should he put in for sucki dp then?`?? tacchi? or maybe chimenti?

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

from now on , the primevera strikers should replace the Zala/DP

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I am not angry...

and I'm sure as hell NOT SURPRISED !!!!

Our team is GARBAGE this season, and we will NOT be bringing home any trophies this season....

Juve Kosova, and other non-believers in the Vinman, get your notepads out and start taking notes on what I'm saying....

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003

why do u think this way?

Capello saw that Del piero wasnt that good and he needed to get him out, but he cant know if Zalayeta is going to be better or do well , but its the only thing to do, he had to try someone else.

erado

Nov 2, 2004

Wow, calm down man. You're really acting mature here...

I still think Capello did nothing wrong.. look at our substitutes!! Alex faded off during the 2nd half and Zalayeta was the only one he could bring in

May 4, 2004

Wow, calm down man. You're really acting in a mature manner here...

and READ what the other guys in here said about your comment... the same as i did.. (ok i did use some bad words but **** iT)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)