[Serie A] Juventus - Inter (4 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

He said other than Zlatan

Zlatan played well, but he needs to stop headbutting people and retaliating. It's gonna land him in crap sooner or later.

TBH, I would have done the same to that racist fuck Mihajlović. Actually, I would have waited for the last minute, stayed close to him, waited until he got the ball, and then went in with the worst tackle you have ever seen in hope of breaking his legs. He's the only player I truly hate.

He's what we would call a četnik.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++
So I must have been watching the wrong match if people rate Nedved's and Zala's performance higher that DP's.:confused:
No, you watch the correct game, its just that these is Juventuz Forum and the things are like that here...

Note: Im not saying that Del Piero play well,he did play awful, but Zalayeta and Nedved didn't play well neither

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Can't beat Liverpool, can't beat an injury hit Inter team. Normally I'm fairly calm after a defeat, but today they've really fvcked me off.
I feel the same way.

and to think I woke up at 4:30am to watch this rubbish.

Goodnight everyone :irritate:

erado

Nov 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

He has been averaging a 1 all season really.. except in that game vs livorno where he got a 2..

2? He played way terribly vs Lecce... infact he played quite okay today.. ..

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Juve should now win at san siro , a draw not enough , a WIN and nothing else to shut the over-confident ancelloti mouth and win the scudetto .

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

He said other than Zlatan

Zlatan played well, but he needs to stop headbutting people and retaliating. It's gonna land
him in crap sooner or later.
yes he said other then zlatan, he also said he should of been sent off. Therefore my post.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by loyada ] ++
Juve should now win at san siro , a draw not enough , a WIN and nothing else to shut the over-confident ancelloti mouth and win the scudetto .
Oh great, we have to beat Milan if we want to have a shot at our only piece of silverware this season.

Fan freakin tastic

$!%(#

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

Now we just have to wait when Chelsea takes his case to civil court, with this current luck it means a long hearing.

He will be available to play while the case is decided.

++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
So don't count with Zlatan for the next two games... Im guessing that Lega will punish him with one game, and he will lose another game for accomutaling yellow cards...

There's nothing the league can do about the Mihajlović incident because De Santis saw it. I'm not sure about what happened between Zlatan and Cordoba in the second half, didnt see it very well. But, if De Santis saw it, there's nothing the league can do.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by loyada ] ++

I have a friend who always bet against his team , and if they lose ,he get driink with the money he won from the betting to ease his pain , if they won he is happy to lose the bet.
i also bet against my team, plus milan to win,
but i could throw those45euros on fire for juve to win

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
Zlatan could have scored 2 goals today, he was very unlucky and toldo very good. His volley in the crossbar was sick.

I wonder how mnay goals zlatan would have this season if it wasn't for the damn bar or post :(

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

I'm very worried about facing Lazio without Zlatan.

I don't think he'll get an additional suspension though; there was nothing that went un-reported by the referee, and if an incident is recorded in the ref's match report, they don't usually take any further action.
Exactly, video evidence is ONLY taken into consideration if the ref didnt see the incident.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
No offense but you let an 8 point lead SLIP in a bit more than a week..did you really think that THIS lead would hold up?

Look at the bright side....these games will make management realize that the team will need improvement over the summer.

FORZA LAZIO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)