[Serie A] Juventus - Inter (7 Viewers)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I doubt DP will start this game
sadly true, i have been and always is a big fan of him (reason of start supporting juventus) but i hv to say that he isnt really the man he used to be, but he should stay with us forever

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

sadly true, i have been and always is a big fan of him (reason of start supporting juventus) but i hv to say that he isnt really the man he used to be, but he should stay with us forever
So if he isn't the player he used to be and day by day people are realizing he is getting worthless, why should he stay forever? To do what?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That too, jumoing around the field cheering and stuff....that would be cool but then his salary must be cut down, don't you think?

He should dress like this:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Terrible News

Internazionale defender Marco Materazzi is a doubt for Wednesday's clash with Juventus.

Materazzi had to limp out of Inter's 2-0 win against Cagliari in the second half due to a knee injury, which could now keep him out of Wednesday's clash.

Coach Roberto Mancini says that the former Everton stopper will have tests on Monday to discover the full extent of his injury.

Even if it is not that serious, Mancini says it is unlikely that Materazzi will be able to recover in time to face Juventus.

"Materazzi suffered a knee problem," said Mancini.

"We will see on Monday the seriousness of his condition.

"He has twisted his knee.

"I don't think he will be able to recover in time for Wednesday's clash against Juve."

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Inter confident over Materazzi Monday 18 April, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter are confident that Marco Materazzi’s knee injury isn’t as serious as it first appeared.

The Italian international looked in agony after he fell awkwardly during the 2-0 win over Cagliari on Sunday.

But the Nerazzurri medical officer, Franco Combi, believes Materazzi isn’t set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

"Materazzi’s knee is stable right now and I’m not too worried about it," stated Combi.

"He has certainly picked up an injury but it doesn’t look that serious even if we still have to carry out a number of tests."

Meanwhile, Inter could also be without Andy Van der Meyde for a few weeks after he suffered a problem at the San Siro.

"Van der Meyde slipped and pulled a thigh," explained Combi. "He’ll rest for a few days and then we’ll evaluate his condition."

source: channel4.com

off he goes and on he comes :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
So this is how Inter will field against us

Toldo
----- J.Zanetti------Matrix------Cordoba-------Favalli
----- Ze Maria (Veron) ----- Veron (C.Zanetti) ------- Cambiasso ----- Kily
------------------Cruz (Vieri)-------------Martins-------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)