[Serie A] Juventus - Inter (11 Viewers)

Oct 29, 2004
its time for the major players to step up now, neddy played well and ibra has found his scoring boots. id like to give appiah a go in the middle but lecce isnt exactly inter, so it cud be blasi. birindelli in for pessotto. if we can beat inter i can see us having the confidence to go and get the point we need in the san siro. a must win game to fully capitalize on milans slip. i say 1-0, cap will sort the defence out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
you saw what not having emerson there did to us
Apparently Emerson helps the defenders more than any other midfielder we have, but he is not able to do this job by himself

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
This is the most nerverecking match for a true Juve fan:devil:..the match against Inter is about honour and strenght:fero:..this time if we win i think we will seal the deal and win the scudetto this year:cheesy: because winning from stinking Inter:yuck: is always good for the moral:D..and i don't give a rat's ass if adriano plays or not:(:(:(...look at your own team and not to the ones we play against:greedy:..we are Juventus:D:D:D so we have enough to watch on ourselfs..:D:cool:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
hopefully emo is back by that time
their offensive line is excellent.we palyed with 2 strikers and conceded 2(3)goals against Lecce but for sure we wouldn't be able to score 5 against Inter.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
The big games serie A is often decided on set-pieces ,hope DP score one of his FK .(when was the last he scores on his tradmark free-kick)
did emerson will have time to recover the injury ?(what kind of injury is it ?)

Prediction 3-1 for juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)