[Serie A] Juventus - Inter (4 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by loyada ] ++
The big games serie A is often decided on set-pieces ,hope DP score one of his FK .(when was the last he scores on his tradmark free-kick)

So long ago it hasnt been his trademark for ages.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
why is this match on weds, even the prem games are on weds too.
Because of the matches that were postponed after the death of the Pope. We were supposed to be playing Inter today.

May 4, 2004
Hope to see this formation vs Inter

-----Capitano-Zlatan
-----------Nedved
----Appiah-Emerson-Camo
Zambro-Canna-Thuram-Pesso
-----------Buffon

3-1
Zlatan x2
Capitano x1

Martins x1

Forza Juventus !

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
This match would be great to win as it's one of our toughest in the run to the Scudetto. It certainly will be difficult though, especially with our new, leaky defense.
Definitely a big point of concern. Moreso, I think, on the road against Lazio next Sunday.

I'm not sure what exactly to attribute it to. It seems like Zebina, while often a defensive liability in his own right, has a presence that often improves the defensive stature of Thuram, Canna, etc.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++

I am not. as usual! :(
dude, I had the same problem, but just get yourself to the next betting bar (like Wettpunkt, ich weiß dass du Österreicher bist) and watch it there. I am doing it since this season, and its great. Have seen nearly every match this year!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by williedahomer ] ++
It is obvious we will win.
By how many I have no idea.
The more the better!!!!
2-0, cause Inter have no strikers fit
erm have u seen Martins' performance lately?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
OUr win against Lecce and Milan's slip up against Siena are really imoortant, Now we are not as pressured playing against Inter.

Perhaps we will play with more confidance. Surely a win is still a must for us.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
A win against inter would give us an enourmous edge for the game with Milan. But as i see it, Milan can not fail anymore in Serie A, and besides they had CL games, that will put more pressure in them....
scudetto looks within our reach......

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
this is going to be an extremely difficult match,
one of the matches wich gonna decide the title,
we have to be like milan and break this inter,
for us this is the semifinals of CL, not chelsea,
there is nothing more to qonquer than the championship now,
we sould be much more motivated than inter and dominate them as we did last time, i hope this time we will score more goals so inter wont equalise us, playing 5-6 attackers or using toldo to bring in, the ball and buffon in our nets, in the last minutes.
If we concede the first goal as we did with lecce, thats it,
that would be a disaster, wich will doom are hopes.
Inter has 3concecutive wins, they are rolling now and they will try to beat us, this is the only thing, they can achieve this year,
they failed to achieve any title, they fail to win milan, they failed to make a team.
The only thing that lefts, is, to beat great juve, to proove them selves they are smth, to proove they are better than us.
We souldnt allow it,
we sould come in, break them and show to the world its not only milan the one, who can win the derby's. Proove we are worthy of the title.
This week is the most important week for us, 3important games take place, wich will decide the champ,
we souldnt waste all the seasons efforts now, we have to be strong, this is the time!!! We must strike and strike hard!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
we should play good in this game , i hope with the same formation who played lecce game , the most danger in inter comes from martins becasue he is fast , the defence should be ready, if we knew how to handle him , ZLATAN ALONE CAN DO THE REMINDER:D

I PREDICT 2-1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)