[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (44 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah I don't know if we have it in us. Last year, the years before that, the strength of this side was the group, that is lacking. Its not about Inter at this point, its about us, we don't look like a team that is capable to string 5-6 wins together.
with all new groups it takes time to see the team actually become a "group". The 2nd half today was by far our best half this season IMO and finally showed signs of us playing as a team again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
We're down 10 points. What exactly beating Inter will bring to this team?
I will answer to this question with time

Ofc no excuse for todays result but let's give them time.. this year we wont win by 20+ points ahead, probably will be something like Conte's first year, where we won Scudo at the very end... Allegri will bring this team to peak form very soon and we will start smashing everyone, maybe i am way too optimistic but i really think it's not yet time to panic..

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We need a lot more time. Cuadrado brings the kind of directness mixed with pace that we've not had in years, but we don't seem to have a well defined gameplan just yet, and that's obviously a direct result of how the mercato went.

I just hope that things get straightened out before too long, and that we can keep clicking in the Champions League. It'll happen though, no need to panic just yet.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
They have been very lucky in winning instead of drawing almost all their games. Their defensive record is great, no denying that. If the had 4 draws then they would be panicing as well. Their results have been impressive, not their play
You missed my point. I don't care about them winning. I'm just curious, how this happened:
1- Juventus 2014-15 with great defense and best keeper in the world makes big changes and all of a sudden cannot keep a clean sheet in any match
2- Inter 2014-15 with horrible defense makes even bigger changes and suddenly becomes focused and determined.

This can't be luck. It just can't be.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
You missed my point. I don't care about them winning. I'm just curious, how this happened:
1- Juventus 2014-15 with great defense and best keeper in the world makes big changes and all of a sudden cannot keep a clean sheet in any match
2- Inter 2014-15 with horrible defense makes even bigger changes and suddenly becomes focused and determined.

Melo and kondongbia is your answer

Also its too early to say the inter defence will stay tight for the season. We dont know what will happen when they need to score, and chase the game.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
We looked like Arsenal out there. Attractive football, fancy stuff, created lots of chances yet we still don't get the 3 points against Frosinone of all teams. We look mentally weak, no one seems to emerge as a leader, or at least cool-headed. The only good parts were Lemina's and Cuadrado's performances.

It happens when you have too many young players. Great squad to have in FM or FIFA, but not in real life.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #454

It's not luck. Inter worked on thieir weaknesses and strengthened with a plan. They brought the players that the manager needed for his system. We brought in a random bunch and we expect our coach to do wonders with them.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015

No more Ranocchia :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    We looked like Arsenal out there. Attractive football, fancy stuff, created lots of chances yet we still don't get the 3 points against Frosinone of all teams. We look mentally weak, no one seems to emerge as a leader, or at least cool-headed. The only good parts were Lemina's and Cuadrado's performances.

It happens when you have too many young players. Great squad to have in FM or FIFA, but not in real life.
    :agree:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Melo and kondongbia is your answer

Also its too early to say the inter defence will stay tight for the season. We dont know what will happen when they need to score, and chase the game.
    So we need to splash 40m on a Kondogbia so that we don't concede against Frosinone?

Mar 9, 2006
    We drop points because of our coach, there is nothing to discuss here
    1) He was wrong with 352 and Coman as SS against Udinese and Padoin as deeplying playmaker 0-1
    2) He was wrong with 352 and Padoin as deeplying playmaker 1-2
    3) He was with starting already injured Marchisio against Chievo, choosing Sturaro over Pogba
    4) He was wrong with starting with 3 defend midfielders - Lamina, Sturaro and Pogba, they gave us absolutely NOTHING when it comes to creativity and Allegri didn't know it......it's like if Barcelona will start the match with Mascherano - Busquets - Adriano trident in the middle, ZERO fucking creativity

From the 1st match of the season he is doing mistake after mistake after mistake with the line-up, you can only blame him for poor results, nobody else

also, we absolutely poor on the set pieces since forever, seems like coaches can't fix it

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    No scuddetto is won or lost in September.
    Okay.I just wish that I am wrong and we suddenly become a mixture of Barca/Real/Bayern and score at least 3 goals per match and win the scudetto.But that won't happen.There are no excuses .Udinese was a bad luck,Chievo was a bad luck.What was this game?Bad luck againThe opponent have just to find the target .That's all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)