[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (64 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
archaon i know we have an extremley strong team this year and my post was an optomistic one i i am confident we can get back to winning ways on wednesday

i predict 2-0 or 3-1

all i was saying was the loss at the weekend could turn out to benefit us in the long run

every cloud has a silver lining also i think brescia can get a result against milan so all in all i hope to see our lead grow to at least 6 points.

i hope appaih starts with emerson in the centre with del piero and zlatan up front

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #105
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

wow....:D

so hight expectations!!!!:D:D
    He's so unlike me.

I always give 1 - 0 regardless of who the opponent is.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
    after conceding 2 goals, i think juve's defence will be more careful throughout the whole match.
    That may well be the case, but it's not like the goals we conceded were due to lapses in concentration..

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

That may well be the case, but it's not like the goals we conceded were due to lapses in concentration..
    um...may be you're right:cool:

but i still think in the first own goal, canna can do a little better to clear the ball to other direction, instead of straight to the opponent's body, a little bit careless from canna.:(

anyway, our defence is outstanding this season and i want them to be perfect again:D

Sep 14, 2003
    so much??? :down: :eek:
    Yeah, I think it's a groin injury, not sure though. He was told it'll take about a month to heal but you never know with these types of injuries.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    Lets get back to winning ways and punish Milan for not taking advantage of our slip up.....FORZA JUVE!!!
    yeah, they could have made it just 2points, anyhow 4points is good, i expect another draw for milan

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    will zebina play?
    It is said that Zebina will be out for a month since last week when he pulled a groin injury playing agianst Roma. Pessoto will take his place instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)