[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
canna is out suspended so kovac should take his place, and the usual 4-4-2 with the same ppl.
am guessing alex wont start , so zala should start with ibra and alex should get 45 mins or a bit less.
as trezi isnt fit.

gianni will take puma's place as he isnt fit as well, so gianni will partnet viera in the midfield and he could help us out as viola depend largely on their midfield to create for luca toni .

forzaa juvee

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Prandelli confuses Juve Sunday 9 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cesare Prandelli has asked Fiorentina to work over-time in Turin this evening to keep old rivals Juventus on their toes.

“In attack we have to give our opponents few focus points to zero in on, so we can keep the squad tight and run into space,” explained the former Roma and Parma boss.

“We are going to the Delle Alpi to play our style of football. As always, I have a few doubts on which line-up to start with, as the players are all putting in so much effort that it’s difficult for a Coach to choose between them.”

Luca Toni is guaranteed a place upfront as he aims to break the record of 26 Serie A goals in a single season set by Viola legends Kurt Hamrin and Gabriel Batistuta, but there is still confusion over who will partner him.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Del Piero ready for Viola Saturday 8 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessandro Del Piero has recovered from a thigh problem and scored in today’s training session as he vies for a starting spot against Fiorentina.

The Juventus captain missed both legs of the ill-fated Champions League quarter-final against Arsenal and his team has scored just once in his absence over four matches.

He proved his fitness this morning when he took part in the traditional game between ranks after training and scored a goal.

David Trezeguet is not fully fit, having only trained in the gym since Wednesday’s 0-0 draw with the Gunners.

Coach Fabio Capello could therefore opt to gamble with Pinturicchio in the starting line-up against Fiorentina, but there are reports suggesting he’ll opt for safety first with Marcelo Zalayeta partnering Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

As a large group of the Bianconeri Ultra’ already called Del Piero’s name as they hurled abuse at Ibrahimovic during the closing stages of the Arsenal tie at the Delle Alpi, it’s likely such a decision would create further tension between the tactician and the fans.

Emerson is also struggling for fitness, so Giuliano Giannichedda could keep his place after impressing in Europe midweek, this time accompanying Patrick Vieira in the centre.

Pavel Nedved and Mauro Camoranesi should take up the flanks, while Robert Kovac replaces the suspended Fabio Cannavaro in central defence with the returning Lilian Thuram – surprisingly left on the bench for the Arsenal clash.

Jonathan Zebina and Gianluca Zambrotta take the full-back roles, but Juventus still aren’t talking to the Press after imposing a ‘period of reflection’ for the club.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I'd rather see Del Piero fit in a world cup game.

Although he does need playing time if he's to be included in Germany.

But still, if he's not 100%, he shouldn't play. I wouldn't risk it if I were Alex. Besides, that's why we've got a 9-point lead over Milan so we don't have to risk it with these kinds of things...

Deleted member 2609

I hope the board come th their senses and cart of Zlatan and get Cassano in, the boy is clearly home sick and i'm sure he would die for Juve. I personally think that Ibra may want to leave cometh the summer as his agent as well as himself are stalling over a new contract, Moggi believes the player will come good but they have left the ball firmly in the players court. Just hope i'm proved wrong but I dislike the boys atitude and desire he displays for my belove Juventus.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Holdon said:
I know it's probably asking alot of the team to score a goal, so some shots on target would be nice.

When was the last time we managed to pass a ball over the oppositions goal line??:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)