[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (7 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I hope DP plays. Maybe not the whole game, but at least 2nd half. He always gets injured in 1st half of the games. So let him play 2nd half, Capello ;) I think we win this game 2-1. DP, Emerson and Toni.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Roma is winning 2-0 after 45 minutes. Fiorentina must be desperate to win this game to keep their forth spot.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I feel our string of bad luck with a loss against the violas tonight....
Specially if we continue with the same tactics and outlook like our previous games....The violas look really hungry....

Sep 14, 2003
un altro alex said:
its ibra we're talking about, aren't you being a bit over-demanding? i'll be sufficed with the balls remaining INSIDE the stadium.

You may say, I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one....

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
hambon said:
Dammit.....milan 4-1
Kaka hat trick....ffs nesta scored too...

why cant we score like them....WHY??!!!
Ask our friend crapello. If there wasnt enough pressure in getting a win on wednesday, we will certainly need to win tonight. Anything other than a win we may just see a very tight scudetto race looming on us. Although I admit this is proberly one of our toughest matches left and fio are searching for the CL nevertheless the pressures on. I however see this as proberly as a loss (last minute) or a draw a win with our current form looks unlikely.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
but neddy got a red card, and the yellow card was obvious, he kicked him down from behind. I dont think it was a smart decision, but everyone here seems to like that nedved get red so...

today i think zlatan will score 2 or 3 goals.

OP
Brixity

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #196
    I just watched Arsenal get harrassed by ManUtd - After seeing that game, I can fully conclude there's no way we can ever defeat English opposition with the set up we currently have

Sep 2, 2004
    Hanaukyo said:
    but neddy got a red card, and the yellow card was obvious, he kicked him down from behind. I dont think it was a smart decision, but everyone here seems to like that nedved get red so...

today i think zlatan will score 2 or 3 goals.
    i dont know y but everytime u post its something funny :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)