[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (3 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
after reading alot of posts regarding ibrahimovich and capello and who is it to blame i think its the enitire management , capello, and the players

u cant blame ibrahimovic only!!!! its capello's fault when it comes to ibrahimovic bec he never critizies his rubbish preformance instead he keeps praising him and things keep getting worse and worse. if u think ibrahimovic the is player who played in ajax is the same as ibra the clown in juventus then u r mistaken ibrahimovic does not even try to play with juventus he is very selfish and barely cares about the team ( i guanrtee it he is seriously thinking about moving to real madrid). sth i will never forget about his attidute was last years knock out against liver pool in turin forheavens sake he had a smile across his face as if nothing happened i honestly thought they were showing the wrong scores on t.v and that juventus scored and made it to the next stage. i hate him soooooooo much now i wish he never came to juventus in the first place.

we r an open book to our opponents they know exactly what we will do how we will play our style has been memorized by other coaches. capello might be world class ( i respect the fact he won the 28th title and now we r a few steps from the 29th title but i think a team as big as juventus should not just be after the league i think juventus is a team that should have ambitions and dreams of sitting on the throne of europe cos we r a very very strong force in the soccer world over the past decades!!!!!!!!!!) but he is traditional and old fashioned now may be his tactics work in the seria A cos its not a knock out stage u cant play the same style when its knock out stage specially when u play against different styles of soccer i,e english teams play in a completely different style compared to the germans for example. so u cant always depend n 4-4-2 cos no one plays this way any more it just cancels any chances of players showing there talents showing there best or creating any scoring chances. besides i think its not working cos of the players we have i mean u have 2 dms viera and emerson both of which are slow and ageing!! u have nedved who is getting old and is about to retire he is a great player but i wont be surprised if its game over for him this summer. and u have two strikers ibrahimovic and trez both are sometimes lazy not to mention ibrahimovic does nothing i mean he wants everything to arrie too him instead of creating assists and supporting trez. the thing applies to trez he just is lethal inside the box if he is served with the right assist other than that he is useless. i think the entire team and the management (one of which is crapello) are held responsible for this poor preformance not just against aresnal but against trevico, roma, milan, bremen in both legs.
i'm optimistic about juventus next season i think it will be different cos they honestly know how much there supporters are pissed off at there current run.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
after reading alot of posts regarding ibrahimovich and capello and who is it to blame i think its the enitire management , capello, and the players

u cant blame ibrahimovic only!!!! its capello's fault when it comes to ibrahimovic bec he never critizies his rubbish preformance instead he keeps praising him and things keep getting worse and worse. if u think ibrahimovic the is player who played in ajax is the same as ibra the clown in juventus then u r mistaken ibrahimovic does not even try to play with juventus he is very selfish and barely cares about the team ( i guanrtee it he is seriously thinking about moving to real madrid). sth i will never forget about his attidute was last years knock out against liver pool in turin forheavens sake he had a smile across his face as if nothing happened i honestly thought they were showing the wrong scores on t.v and that juventus scored and made it to the next stage. i hate him soooooooo much now i wish he never came to juventus in the first place.

we r an open book to our opponents they know exactly what we will do how we will play our style has been memorized by other coaches. capello might be world class ( i respect the fact he won the 28th title and now we r a few steps from the 29th title but i think a team as big as juventus should not just be after the league i think juventus is a team that should have ambitions and dreams of sitting on the throne of europe cos we r a very very strong force in the soccer world over the past decades!!!!!!!!!!) but he is traditional and old fashioned now may be his tactics work in the seria A cos its not a knock out stage u cant play the same style when its knock out stage specially when u play against different styles of soccer i,e english teams play in a completely different style compared to the germans for example. so u cant always depend n 4-4-2 cos no one plays this way any more it just cancels any chances of players showing there talents showing there best or creating any scoring chances. besides i think its not working cos of the players we have i mean u have 2 dms viera and emerson both of which are slow and ageing!! u have nedved who is getting old and is about to retire he is a great player but i wont be surprised if its game over for him this summer. and u have two strikers ibrahimovic and trez both are sometimes lazy not to mention ibrahimovic does nothing i mean he wants everything to arrie too him instead of creating assists and supporting trez. the thing applies to trez he just is lethal inside the box if he is served with the right assist other than that he is useless. i think the entire team and the management (one of which is crapello) are held responsible for this poor preformance not just against aresnal but against trevico, roma, milan, bremen in both legs.
i'm optimistic about juventus next season i think it will be different cos they honestly know how much there supporters are pissed off at there current run.
Welcome here,and nice avatar!!!:)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
juve_ruler said:

good first post ahmed :D
keep them coming

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
ahead said:
Juve showed signs of improvement ????!!!!.... what improvement...??? the only improvement was Dp scoring a goal... and that was it .... Other than that Juve was slaughtered, fucked, peed, and spat on by Fiorentina (if u keep in mind that we were playin at home).....Juve players looked LOST ... and that's starting creep the shit out of my head.
it was an improvement over our previous performances ie: arsenal, in the sense we were actually able to attack and create chances upfront. nevertheless, still not upto juve quality.

May 4, 2004
juve_ruler said:

Great post man...

Welcome..

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Hydde said:
end this season please
you are right Hydde emerson and vieira should go cause football has changed a lot, IT IS FASTER, so viera and emerson are needed cause they are slow players! gerrard and marcioni on the other side are perfect substitutions for them!! so mogi buy them!!! p.s. ibrahimovic should go right away!!!:D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
viera was playing in one of the fastest team in europe, so he can handle it i guess.and emerson is one of our best players all season.His reactions show that he is becoming a real juventini and we reward him by throwing him away ?

gerrard would be a dream, but why would he leave ?benetiz is building a squad around him and they are becoming better.So unless he is looking for a new challenge am guessing he will stay in england

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
goggo said:
Off topic: I think Juve need fighter like Sergej Barbarez, he is always giving 200% for the team, and likes to swear to referee. I mean did anyone saw that he wears gum in his mouth like boxers wear to protect his teeth, and then when he is not happy with referee decision he puts gum out and swear on every language he knows :D
he sounds GREAT :rofl2:

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
juve_ruler said:

i agree what u said about capello's tactics in europe but i think u were very strict in ur judgements about zlatan,just remember how he helped the team last year

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
denco said:
I just want you guys to see how we are now perceived after the Arsenal game
On bravo tv which showed the game, Di Matteo daid before the game started that Zebina will be Fiorentina's best player and he was right of cos . Zebina was just awful
Texts that were sent in were all saying that this juve team is the worst team they have seen in 16 years , it was just very bad to read and now it seems everyone has cottoned on to the fact that we are way to boring to watch.
Evn the commentators , normally , they do not criticise us , were saying throughout how uncreative we are in the midfield especially
The game was okay enough and if Fiorentina had any decent striker with TONI, then we would have been embarassed by a 4-0 score by half time
I have read some rating here and yes, its bashing Zlatan season but i am sorry I do not accept ratings of 3 or some rubbish like that, he was the best of our forwards yesterday night apart from his finishing which was quite frankly of the amateur nature but his over all play was much improved as he actually got into positions where he could do damage and at least he got into those positions to miss.
Yes his decion making at times is atrocious but he played wellto me and apart from Dp scoring, i think Zlatan's over all play was better but Dp was coming from injury so he can be excused and he did score which none of our players have managed in a while
A friend of mine who is a man United fan called and asked if Dp could play yesterday , how come he could not be given at least 20 minutes against Arsenal?
Well thats Capello for you , after all he brought on the gola scoring genius Zalayeta
Why was Trez dropped altogether?
Are there problems within the camp?
I bet Capello thinks we played like Brazil of the world cup 82 with Kovac as his Cerezo
this is true , juve team now is the worst team i have seen in 16 years since i began watching serie A in 1990

juvecn

Jan 15, 2006
m_elayyan said:
this is true , juve team now is the worst team i have seen in 16 years since i began watching serie A in 1990

u probably may forgot we are 7 points go ahead in Serie A now. and be very closed to 29th title

well .. you said now it's the worst time in past 16 years we were.
What will milan fans think...............?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juvecn said:
u probably may forgot we are 7 points go ahead in Serie A now. and be very closed to 29th title

well .. you said now it's the worst time in past 16 years we were.
What will milan fans think...............?
The worse team I saw was with Kovacevic in the attack and Oliseh and Mirkovic in the defence...Del Piero was injured and Pippo was the main guy who was scoring the goals.

juvecn

Jan 15, 2006
giovanotti said:
The worse team I saw was with Kovacevic in the attack and Oliseh and Mirkovic in the defence...Del Piero was injured and Pippo was the main guy who was scoring the goals.
yes
It was so difficult for us at that time

whatever, though we haven't won for 5 matches.we still 7 points ahead. it's just ok , not too bad

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
giovanotti said:
Atleast we had a someone scoring the goals.. now its really hit and hope. :D.

Although I wont say this is the worst side, I must admit this is proberly the worst manager we have had since the past 16 years which as a result makes our team looks crap too. At the beginning of the season we were not that bad at all, infact we were in really good form and its thanks to that we find ourselves at the top of the league.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
engonga said:
i agree what u said about capello's tactics in europe but i think u were very strict in ur judgements about zlatan,just remember how he helped the team last year

i know ibrahimovic was great last season i agree with that but, he is just terrible this season. if u have'nt noticed he started this season perfectly and did a great job but after the winter break for some reason he turned into an idiot!!!!!!!!
i am guessing its the speculations going on lately about him wanting to accept a real madrid offer but that does'nt mean he should play the way he is playing now. there is no doubt he is a good player specially during his days back in ajax and to an extend last season but he has not convinced any of us till this minute 100%.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Atleast we had a someone scoring the goals.. now its really hit and hope. :D.

Although I wont say this is the worst side, I must admit this is proberly the worst manager we have had since the past 16 years which as a result makes our team looks crap too. At the beginning of the season we were not that bad at all, infact we were in really good form and its thanks to that we find ourselves at the top of the league.

Indeed...but we must win scudetto,the main important thing now is that target!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)