Serie A : Juventus - Empoli (7 Viewers)

ildivino

Sep 21, 2003
Sadomin said:
Having an opinion is one thing, having an opinion which is based on nothing but attention-seeking is an entirely other thing. My problem is the latter.
in that case everyone who posts here must be attention seeking, including you...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve_Kosova said:
Zlatan-Del Piero works out better then Del Piero - Trez... IMO!!!
anyway it would be great if we could field all of them in every game..

4-3-3!

I would want to see them playing together in the next game. They've proved many times they can play together.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
Zlatan-Del Piero works out better then Del Piero - Trez... IMO!!!
anyway it would be great if we could field all of them in every game..

4-3-3!
is it possible ? 3 on one line or someone behind the strikers ? If Zlatan played like a playmaker behind Del Piero and Trez it could be heavenly for me... imaginen that every match and juve winning.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Esteban said:
Noones got expectations on him anyway. The debate is always whether Del Piero or Ibrahimovic should play, but I personally think we should use the partnership of those two and put Trezeguet on the bench. That way, we have two intelligent forwards that take great part in the play out on the field, build up attacks etc, and not just one. Plus Del Piero has showed that he can do the scoring part, which is the only reason we need Trezeguet for.
Brilliant!! Bench our top scorer! I applause you....

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Esteban said:
Noones got expectations on him anyway. The debate is always whether Del Piero or Ibrahimovic should play, but I personally think we should use the partnership of those two and put Trezeguet on the bench. That way, we have two intelligent forwards that take great part in the play out on the field, build up attacks etc, and not just one. Plus Del Piero has showed that he can do the scoring part, which is the only reason we need Trezeguet for.
Could work for a while, yes, but in important games having Trezeguet on the pitch is a must. But for Serie A, why not?

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Rami said:
yeah you got a point there... hmm. still, with capello you have to be good all the time, and trez's goals haven't come for a while. not that i blame him.. it happens, he's great, but so are the others.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Rami said:
we should bench who isn't on-form atm and Trezeguet isn't in the mood in the last couple of games so he should spend some time on the bench .. this is how it should work .. on form players play out of form sit on the bench .. numbers shouldn't affect the coach decision

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)