Serie A : Juventus - Empoli (11 Viewers)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Zlatan isnt in that great of a form this season & I admit though he played some great matches ( Roma Livorno Inter Lece) but he was not good in front of goal but he assisted 8 goals & that make him the top player in assisting in serie a I hope he regain his form & guys I think he is a young Juve player & I hope from u all to stand behind him & uwill se that he could make u proud.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
DP #1 Fan said:
I was on my feet constantly until the 2nd Canna goal. It was a game of nerves. Juventus not for the first time showed how clueless they in attack. Completely uninspired and uninvolved. The most positive thing of the 1st half was the Empoli goal - truly a gem.
Second half, we started trying but we still couldn't break the weak Empoli defense.

Buffon 5.07 - Supergigi would have saved that FK.

Blaza 6.03 - Good offensive runs. Won a CK a few times. Not much to do defensively.

Canna 7.5 - Match winner. Solid in defense, involved in attack.

Thuram 5.6 - Didn't know he was playing until he gave away a throw-in in the second half.

Zamb 6.1 - Kept trying, just couldn't make anything out of it.

Emerson 6.4 - Solid DMF performance. Not really usefull in attack. Love his character.

Viera 5.5 - I love his long legs. He moves wit such finesse and grace. Slick as a trapese dancer wit his big thighs flappin around. Started pissin me off wit those outside of the foot passes. Very average performance. Wasted too many balls.

Camo 6.6 - Nice wing play. Wasted many balls, but created a lot too. Slick as always but less accurate.

Mutu 5.5 - Not the Mutu we've seen recently. Made good runs but his crosses were aweful. Didn't create much.

DP 6.499 - Didn't do much in the first half apart from combining with Camo nicely a few times. Didn't get a lot of balls. Started playing in the second half. The lack of the midfield was too evident, DP had to create for himself. Couple of good runs and dribbles here and there. Everytime he got the ball, we was jumpin like monkeys. DP starts running, I go take a shower, I come back, DP advances about 2 steps. Came close to scoring on few occassions. 2 crossbars what a shame. Nice assist.

Trez 9.0 - He touched the ball in the first half. MoM!!!!!!!!

Zalayeta 5.8 - Nice header too bad it went over the bar.

Gianni n/a - 1 min hahahaha!!!!!

Zebina 6.1 - Involved in attacking play, nice tackles wit them long legs. Positive substitution. Did I mention the legs. He has gorgeous long legs, just like Viera. I would love to see those two on the dance scene or possibly in theather.

Capello 5.5 - Another thriller against a bottom-table side.
:rofl: :rofl2: good one

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Another disappointing performance against inferior opposition. Thank you Cannavaro.

We won, but again I have to question Capello, why did he sub Mutu?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stuart said:
Another disappointing performance against inferior opposition. Thank you Cannavaro.

We won, but again I have to question Capello, why did he sub Mutu?
Why did he sub Balzaretti? ANd the biggest question is why did he leave Emerson and Vieira?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Once again, we struggled to get a victory against a side that would hardly be a top team in Serie B this season.

We have defensive quality, no doubt, but once you take a look at the tactics and formations Crap uses, ita a recipe for disaster.

We have 2 defensive midfielders, and a winger who's a striker , that our trying to get the ball to our forwards, and are having nothing but difficulties as of late. We are failing in the oppositions side of the field, and have the offensive creativity of a stale cracker.

Any decent team that can get an early goal on us, and then sit back and play defensively the rest of the way will beat us almost every time (think Liverpool, people !!)

Trez got no service, and DP made the most of what was given to him, but couldnt score.

It was up to a DEFENDER to save us, not only once, but TWICE today, and score both goals (both on set pieces)

We are in for a rude awakening once we play some real teams, and when the CL starts up again...........

my rankings-

Buffon- could do nothing about the free-kick, not much else to do during the game 6

Blaza- not tested defensively, lost a few balls, still needs to learn 6

Canna- MOM, best offensive player today 7.5

Thuram- not tested...thank god !! 6

Zamby- tried, but not his best day 6

Emerson- fine defending, doesnt help the offense enough 6

Vieira- not up to standards, isnt helping the offense 5.5

Camo- not his best day either, couldnt get the offense going 5.5

Mutu- cant cross because he ISNT a winger !!! Sick of seeing him play there 5

DP- he made some nice moves, knew when to pass when he was in trouble against multiple defenders (unlike Zlatan), hit the crossbar twice, but no goals 6

Trez- absolutely NO service !! He has to get into the play more, and make something happen if this continues NR

Zalayeta- missed on his only chance 5.5

Zebina- not too bad for his first appearance in a long while, may be the solution we need in the center if Thuram or Canna get injured, or need a rest 6

Capello- shows me no reason why we should stop him from leaving at the end of the season if he wants to coach Real, Manure, Milan, the Metrostars, the Libyan national team, or the Boys Scouts pack 181 soccer club here in Buffalo

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Buffon: I think Buffon should've seen that freekick coming 5

Zambrotta: Well involved in attack and had to switch sides again, in the middle of the second half. Which has to count for something. 6.5

Thuram: Good, not spectacular 6

Cannavaro: Mom, no need to explain. 7.5

Balzaretti: Good runs and good passing, did not deserve the subsitution 6.5

Camoranesi: More like the Camo I wish to see, some slick tricks and nice dribbles. Our main attacking threat. Was usually double covered though and thusly had to find space. 7

Emerson: One-dimensional and sloppy. Should support the attack more, but is this Capello or Emerson's fault. 5

Vieira: Ditto 5

Mutu: Great dribbler, always beats his opponent easily. Also linked up well with Balzaretti. Same as Camo though, was isolated. 6.5

Del Piero: Some good moves, and was the only one who was persitant in attacking in the closing stages of the match. Unlucky with two strikes on the bar and two narrow misses. 6.5

Trezeguet: Needs more service, was on an island. No Rating for him.

Capello has a lot of work cut out for him. His subtitutions need to make more sense and he has to work with Vieria and Emerson, tactically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)