Serie A : Juventus - Empoli (11 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
FT

IT WASNT PRETTY, but we got our 3p.....

but something has to be done with our performances....we play poor without neddy....we need to buy a midfielder.....and viera emerson doesnt work always...they need to rest.........

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
how many times did Trez touch the ball today??
Noones got expectations on him anyway. The debate is always whether Del Piero or Ibrahimovic should play, but I personally think we should use the partnership of those two and put Trezeguet on the bench. That way, we have two intelligent forwards that take great part in the play out on the field, build up attacks etc, and not just one. Plus Del Piero has showed that he can do the scoring part, which is the only reason we need Trezeguet for.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
eddie3 said:
ok
3 points in the bag!
bad performance though
i didn't see the 1st half but the last half an hour was VERY GOOD FOR JUVE. great performance IMO right there.... with 3 or 4 great moments that could ahve been converted to goals.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Lucky fucking Juve.

Capello hasn't got a clue what to do with subsitutions
Vieira and Emerson were useless.
Thank you Cannavaro.

Forza Empoli!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Esteban said:
Noones got expectations on him anyway. The debate is always whether Del Piero or Ibrahimovic should play, but I personally think we should use the partnership of those two and put Trezeguet on the bench. That way, we have to intelligent forwards that take great part in the play out on the field, build up attacks etc, and not just one. Plus Del Piero has showed that he can do the scoring part, which is the only reason we need Trezeguet for.
i agree, just for curiosity it's interesting to see del piero zlatan duo for a while... i remember one game where it worked well. Even last season Zlatan assisted Del Piero for about 4 goals I think and Del Piero tried to assist Zlatan too. A good duo.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
ildivino said:
whats your problem? is having an opinion stupid?
Having an opinion is one thing, having an opinion which is based on nothing but attention-seeking is an entirely other thing. My problem is the latter.

Thank you for the neg rep btw, and for this wonderful comment which completely justifies it:
arguementative muppet

May 4, 2004
Esteban said:
Noones got expectations on him anyway. The debate is always whether Del Piero or Ibrahimovic should play, but I personally think we should use the partnership of those two and put Trezeguet on the bench. That way, we have two intelligent forwards that take great part in the play out on the field, build up attacks etc, and not just one. Plus Del Piero has showed that he can do the scoring part, which is the only reason we need Trezeguet for.
Zlatan-Del Piero works out better then Del Piero - Trez... IMO!!!
anyway it would be great if we could field all of them in every game..

4-3-3!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)