[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (3 Viewers)

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #782
    This is why guys i say capello is better than lippi , this coach know how to play without key players , we are wining because of him and of course with the good display of our defence first then the combination of midfield and attack.
    Nedved shot was lovely:thumb:
    If we stayed like this i am shure that we will win the scudetto and CL .
    I was prepared to write that buffon chance of scoring is better than zlatan when he scored , may be when he cut his hair he became better:D

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #784
    ++ [ originally posted by MeRs0 ] ++
    Zeman a sissy, saying Juve wont win cause Inter and Milan got better quality , and blah blah blah !!!!
    yes this is the good response to his opnion that milan and inter is better than juve , and lecce lost 4-0:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    Juz ignore Zlatan's hairstyle. He's here to play football, not to show off his hairstyle.
    I'm not so sure about that; did you see his celebration? :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    lol touching his hair after scoring the goal.
    I think he wants to say:"Is my hair messy?"

And I was dling the goals from the multimedia section, and the Cantonese commentay is kinda interesting.

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
    Juz ignore Zlatan's hairstyle. He's here to play football, not to show off his hairstyle.
    I will not complain about his hairstyle unless he changes it 4 times a month :p I hate beckam so much and changing hairstyle reminds me of him.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    This is why guys i say capello is better than lippi

Cant really compare like that and bear in mind Capello got a better squad to field this time round than Lippi last season.... and if you remember, Lippi has also bring tremendous achievement during his Juventus era while Capello have contribute nothing yet. But our recent run of results definitely again proof that Capello is one of the best coaches around. :D
    still, there is really nothing to compare against with both great coaches. ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    well,that is true but sometimes it's impossible not to mention someone's appearence...

in this case,zlatan's stupid new hairstyle!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    lol I think it was Appiah that cut his hair. I was looking at Zlatan's goal. He seems to be pointing at Appiah after he scored the goal. He was touching his hair and pointing to Appiah when celebrating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)