[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (2 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++

Cant really compare like that and bear in mind Capello got a better squad to field this time round than Lippi last season.... and if you remember, Lippi has also bring tremendous achievement during his Juventus era while Capello have contribute nothing yet. But our recent run of results definitely again proof that Capello is one of the best coaches around. :D
still, there is really nothing to compare against with both great coaches. ;)
but there is an important difference between capello and lippi..
in this new juventus of capello we aren't depend on nedved and this helps us to go ahead even when neddy isn't on form.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
For me , Lippi is the Master , One of the best coaches ever, i wont talk about this, but you should know Lippi didn't had these great players that capello got right now.

anyhow Lippi is #1 for juve.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
a few years later, the answer will be capello :D

he will lead juve to win many many trophies and more than Lippi.
his has a 3 years contract with juve...so he even can't close the number of trophies that lippi won.;)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

his has a 3 years contract with juve...so he even can't close the number of trophies that lippi won.;)
what if we win double or even triple in each of the next few years ??:D
nothing's impossible, you never know :cool:

and Lippi has won one CL in 4 Final appearances, i am not blaming him, but i think capello can do a little better with these chances.:cool:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++

what if we win double or even triple in each of the next few years ??:D
nothing's impossible, you never know :cool:

and Lippi has won one CL in 4 Final appearances, i am not blaming him, but i think capello can do a little better with these chances. :cool:
i hope so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)