[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (2 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2003
important win for Juve! I wasn't really convinced, when i heard that Zebina, Zambrotta and Emo were out, but it proved that all player give their best!!!

what i heard Birindelli and Pesotto did their job, and also i am happy for Kapo as it seems he has done very well, i hope we continue like this!!

forza JUve!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Come on Stuart! 2 assists and 1 goal in a 3-0 win is atleast a 6.5. Several naps in the opponents goal wouldn't change that. :undecide:
Two assists? Zlatan didn't make any assists. Blasi, Kapo and Thuram set up the goals.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

he looks like a gremlin!!

such a shame....such handsome man! :down: :frown::(
Zlatan hairdo is awsome.

I am so glad he found the goal.

From now on he is going to score like a machine gun.

xziz :cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Two assists? Zlatan didn't make any assists. Blasi, Kapo and Thuram set up the goals.
Like Del Piero's goal against Roma though, at least Z was involved in the buildup play

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
when i asked my friend(milanista) which juve player he hates he most,he said nedved.

and i couldn't believe how it is possible to hate someone i love that much.
You hate Shevchenko

I'm glad we can score 3 goals even when we're not playing particularly well, like we did against Siena. Despite losing all of our power down both wings and having much less solidity with Tacchi coming in for Emerson, we still managed to keep the ball out of our net, and that's what counts in the end.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
both biri and pessotto were very soild in the whole match. we should give them credit since they don't have much playing time so far this season, but they look ready when we need them.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
yo guys GREAT win by Juventus againts a team like chievo with some inportant players out off the game

we simply rules

and zlatans celibracions with his hear just RULEEEEZZZZZZZZ

ciao

FORZA JUVENTUS

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I'm glad that our backup defenders played well for us. They r out there to help out in the denfece and contribute ot Juve's win. They did a good job by not letting Juve conceding goals. And Buffon did a magnificant job in saving some dangerous shots as well!!!!!

Forze Juve!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
You know why did Zlatan celebrates that way ? Because Appiah was the one that convinced him to cut is hair.......
How'd u know that?

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Ya I'm sorry. Didn't see any goal except Zlatans, So i must have added it to thursdays goals. :undecide:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i just saw the goals and i must say that i like the wide vission on the juve players(two goals from long balls)

the chip from blasi was a beautie

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
one thing is for sure after this match:you cannot group pessotto and birindelli with the likes of montero any more after this match.the two of them played like 20-year olds.

i would be so worried if zamby and zebina ever get injured this season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Like Del Piero's goal against Roma though, at least Z was involved in the buildup play
I know that he was involved in the approach work for Zala's goal, but he didn't play well enough to get a 6.5 imo and the majority of the Italian newspapers agreed with me:

LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT:

Buffon 7, Birindelli 6 (34’st Tudor sv), Thuram 6, Cannavaro 6 (41’st Ferrara sv), Pessotto 6.5, Camoranesi 6, Tacchinardi 5.5, Blasi 7, Nedved 7.5, Ibrahimovic 5.5, Zalayeta 7 (18’st Kapo 6.5).

TUTTOSPORT:

Buffon 7, Birindelli 6 (34’st Tudor sv), Thuram 6, Cannavaro 6 (41’st Ferrara sv), Pessotto 6.5, Camoranesi 6, Tacchinardi 6, Blasi 6, Nedved 7.5, Ibrahimovic 5.5, Zalayeta 7 (18’st Kapo 5.5).

IL CORRIERE DELLO SPORT:

Buffon 6.5, Birindelli 6 (34’st Tudor sv), Thuram 6, Cannavaro 6 (41’st Ferrara sv), Pessotto 6.5, Camoranesi 6.5, Tacchinardi 5.5, Blasi 6, Nedved 7, Ibrahimovic 6.5, Zalayeta 6.5 (18’st Kapo 6.5).

LA STAMPA:

Buffon 7, Birindelli 6 (34’st Tudor sv), Thuram 6, Cannavaro 6 (41’st Ferrara sv), Pessotto 6.5, Camoranesi 6, Tacchinardi 6, Blasi 6.5, Nedved 7, Ibrahimovic 5.5, Zalayeta 7 (18’st Kapo 5.5).

LA REPUBBLICA:

Buffon 6.5, Birindelli 6 (34’st Tudor sv), Thuram 6, Cannavaro 6 (41’st Ferrara sv), Pessotto 6, Camoranesi 6, Tacchinardi 5.5, Blasi 6.5, Nedved 7.5, Ibrahimovic 6, Zalayeta 7 (18’st Kapo 6).

IL CORRIERE DELLA SERA:

Buffon 7, Birindelli 6 (34’st Tudor sv), Thuram 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5 (41’st Ferrara sv), Pessotto 6.5, Camoranesi 6.5, Tacchinardi 5, Blasi 6, Nedved 7.5, Ibrahimovic 6, Zalayeta 7 (18’st Kapo 6).

One paper gave Zlatan 6.5, the others either gave him 6 like I did or 5.5

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Of course Zlatan didn't put in a world class performance by any means, but surely he shouldn't have been given equal or lower rating as Tacchinardi in one or two newspapers :yuck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)