[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (10 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Although most/all of you might not think so, imo we missed Emerson pretty much. Our defence was inconsistent in this game, and it wasn't the same defence from the previous rounds. And that is due to Emerson's absence, who helps defence a lot during the game and who is one of the main reasons that Juve has the best defensive record so far.
Yes I suspect that too Arif, but at least it was not as bad as I expected (ie last season's miserable midfield and defensive displays).

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
zlatan make 2 assist?
no he didn't,, Blasi made the 1st goal for Zalayeta and for the second goal of Nedved,, i can pass tht pass to Nedved,, it isn't considered an assist.

Zlatan sucked,, but scored a nice goal

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

oh don't laugh!!

it's funny,it's sad actually how AWFUL is his new haircut!!!!!
That is actually his original haircut. He had it a long time before.

He looks something like this, right?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
- Without Zambrotta, Zebina, Emerson, Trezeguet and Del Piero we were efficient enough to defy Chievo for the upteenth time and win the match 3-0.

- However, the match didn't go as easily as the scoreline suggests as Chievo tried attacking once the ref blew his whistle and wasted many golden chances to score goals.

- Blasi and Tacchinardi combined well and formed a good partnership in midfield whereas Pessotto and Birindelli were solid in the flanks but not as balanced as Zebina and Zambrotta when attacking.

- It was good to see ol' Ferrara step into the pitch in the last 5 minutes (replacing Cannavaro) and do relatively well in that period. Tudor also replaced the injured Birindelli in right-back.

- While Milan rely on Andriy Shevchenko to score their goals whereas Inter depend on Adriano, Juve's attackers has equally shared that responsibility with each player scoring 4 goals (Trezeguet 4, Del Piero 4, Ibrahimovic 4, and Zalayeta 4). The remaining 5 goals were scored by: Nedved 3, Camoranesi 2.

- Zeman deserved what he got (a 4-0 thrashing) after attacking Juve for no apparent reason in the press conference leading to the Fiorentina match.
I would say that Fahad about summed everything up................

We won 3-0 , what can we possibly be unhappy about ???!!

Our subs did a good job.....................

Zlatan is a work in progress IMO........................

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Everyone -- let's all savor this point in time. There's a very long road ahead, but it's so incredibly *&^$%^ing awesome to be a juventino right now.

Our bench is really stepping up and playing the system. Despite the backline injuries, I liked that Capello chose not to touch the Canna-Thuram-Buffon ex-Parma Triangle of Offensive Doom(tm). Moving Thuram to the wing would be a big mistake, and Pessotto and Birindelli stepped in nicely as role players for this match. (I only hope our injuries at defensive wing don't mount further.)

The match started with me being quite worried about a post-Roma letdown, a few key injuries, and some pumped-up Flying Donkeys that really pressed us for the first 30 minutes. You could palpably feel the absence of Emo. But later, a nice turnaround in midfield where Juve put in a lot of great challenges and won numerous balls.

Zalayeta ... wow, great goal and a fantastic back heel pass to Nedved that Marchegianni stopped.

Kapo and Blasi ... these guys didn't play like they're all that familiar with the bench.

Fantastic stuff for an October to remember. Forza Juve. :thumb:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Fantastic!!!
Without Trez,Emo,Zambro,Zebina....we still beat Chievo(good team) 3-0!

With a really fun game from what i did understand.

Simply amazing'first place'5 points over Milan,20 goals scored 2 conceded.

"GRANDE LA JUVE"!!!:cool:

Let's hope we will comtinue that great and hard work.

Next is Bayern,hope we can make it against them also away.:angel:

Damn i'm happy for Neddy,Zlatan and Zala...Del piero IMO will be fresher in the CL clash.

Forza Juve!!!:cool:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Everyone -- let's all savor this point in time. There's a very long road ahead, but it's so incredibly *&^$%^ing awesome to be a juventino right now.
believe it or not,i was thinking the SAME thing today,right after the match and watching at the table on my wall,with juve having 25 pnts and being STUCK on top,with this unbeatable team,and i felt AWE...i crawled!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

believe it or not,i was thinking the SAME thing today,right after the match and watching at the table on my wall,with juve having 25 pnts and being STUCK on top,with this unbeatable team,and i felt AWE...i crawled!
me tooo..... i love this moments and i hope we can beat byran on wed ...

thanx GOD am a Juve fan not any other teams .....

i want to change the avater but i cant any help?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

me tooo..... i love this moments and i hope we can beat byran on wed ...

thanx GOD am a Juve fan not any other teams .....

i want to change the avater but i cant any help?
when i asked my friend(milanista) which juve player he hates he most,he said nedved.

and i couldn't believe how it is possible to hate someone i love that much.

and i thank god everyday,that He opened my eyes on the right side and i became a juventina.

my life would be emty without my juve,and it would be silly if i was supporting any other team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)