[Serie A] JUVENTUS - Chievo (September 12, 2015) (3 Viewers)

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Main formation:

Buffon
Licht - Bonu - Giorgio - Alex Sandro
Pereyra - Marchisio - Pogba
Hernanes
Morata - Dybala

Other option:

Buffon
Lich - Bonu - Giorgio - Alex Sandro
Dybala - Morata - Cuadrado

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Start the team that should play in Manchester

Buffon

Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro

Lemina-Marchisio-Pogba

Pereyra

Morata-Dybala

The front three will be crucial against City and our ability to hit on the break, I've added Lemina in the middle to add steel and the legs to get the dirty work done, allowing Pogba the freedom.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not even lying, but Chievo is catching a pure ass-raping here.

The international break is the best thing that could have happened to us as I've explained in a couple of other thread.

This will be a big win and I am happy that Allegri can bin the fucking 3-5-2 and play the way he likes again. Our season starts from now.

- - - Updated - - -

Start the team that should play in Manchester

Buffon

Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro

Lemina-Marchisio-Pogba

Pereyra

Morata-Dybala

The front three will be crucial against City and our ability to hit on the break, I've added Lemina in the middle to add steel and the legs to get the dirty work done, allowing Pogba the freedom.
Hernanes will definitely start against City IMO, and I reckon Pereyra will play as mezz'ala.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Buffon
Lich - Bonu - Giorgio - Alex Sandro
Cuadrado - Morata - Dybala​

DESTROY!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the formation for me. I'd like to play Pereyra in the hole but Sturaro fluffed his chance against Roma.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014

The international break is the best thing that could have happened to us as I've explained in a couple of other thread.

This will be a big win and I am happy that Allegri can bin the $#@!ing 3-5-2 and play the way he likes again. Our season starts from now.

- - - Updated - - -

Hernanes will definitely start against City IMO, and I reckon Pereyra will play as mezz'ala.
I love your optimism, bro

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

This will be a big win and I am happy that Allegri can bin the fucking 3-5-2 and play the way he likes again. Our season starts from now.
Shame we start our season at -6 though.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Difficult task ahead of Allegri now. He has to find a proper formation and balance for the team. Hopefully he won't take long to find the right formula we really need to bounce back, no time to lose.

Just ditch the fucking 352 once and for good. Be it 4312/4321/433 but we should stick to 4 man backline definitely. The old team is not here anymore, there's no point in looking back now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)