[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (09-05-2011) (1 Viewer)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Juve, nervousness after the final whistle. Agnelli, Marotta in the locker room

Juventus nervous after the final whistle. Delneri attacking Gervasoni, instead of blaming himself. :lol:
Nervousness of some players, which fall in the locker room kicked the fridge of drinks.
Visibly upset and angry as it is completed the draw against Chievo also Alessandro Del Piero.
At the end of the game came in the locker room Juventus president Andrea Agnelli, chief executive and sporting director Beppe Marotta Fabio Paratici

tuttojuve
:lol: And what can these clowns say? At least to players like Gigi and Del Piero, what can they possible say, fucking clowns...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juve, nervousness after the final whistle. Agnelli, Marotta in the locker room

Juventus nervous after the final whistle. Delneri attacking Gervasoni, instead of blaming himself. :lol:
Nervousness of some players, which fall in the locker room kicked the fridge of drinks.
Visibly upset and angry as it is completed the draw against Chievo also Alessandro Del Piero.
At the end of the game came in the locker room Juventus president Andrea Agnelli, chief executive and sporting director Beppe Marotta Fabio Paratici

tuttojuve
Shameful management, from everybody listed.

I want them all out. We need an entire cleansing of the system.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's sad that they got upset only now when it was mathematically over where in reality it was over just after the winter break.

john charles

May 9, 2011
hello guys i am a new member and i hoped to join this forums at a more joyous occasion

I am still in complete disbelief at the way juventus who should have wrapped up that game 3-0 maybe 3-1 just took their foot off the pedal and completely collapsed as a team and individuals par del piero who at 36 is still juventus best player by quite a considerable margin. In addition watching buffon today was like watching the twilight of the gods it is just crazy that he has so much talent and a brain to match and in the space of 3 years it has for intensive purposes left him.

Still i try to look at the positives the team is at least scoring goals matri and quagliarella could be a deadly partnership, missing out on champions league means missing out on champions league money the management will be less inclined to spend big bucks on a simone pepe or marco motta transfer, the board of directors hopefully should allow someone more knowledgable in juventus to build the team/ choose transfer options and just bring in a manager to manage the side.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Di Natale was right when he said that Juve reaching the CL would be complete injustice. This team does not deserve to play top football.
Agreed, and as shown by our performances in europe this season, were not a legit competitor in the EL either.

No1 is untouchable this summer. 2 seasons worth of this shit means the blame is shared.

Mar 10, 2009
average management, average transfers, average team.

I thought firing secco would be a positive thing, but we got new clowns to replace the old ones.

Just bring back moggi, Im tired of these guys were bringing in. It doesnt mean we'll be great straight, but at least we can bring back someone who has proven success.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)