[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (09-05-2011) (1 Viewer)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
That was so spectacular for neutral
What is it so spactacular? I don't undestand stuff, people who watch Juve shouldn't think there is some intrigue when Juve is playing Chieve, the score should be known to them before the kickoff and the match against chievos should be boring as hell, but instead we are fighting them not only as equals, but as a fucking supperior team to us, and all this is happening in our home ground.

Pathetic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don't care about losing the chances for the 4th spot. I guess I never really believed we can reach it. But a Chievo tonight to follow after Catania is pissing me off, even though I laughed when they equalized.
We have paranoia of conceding a goal and when we do our legs start shaking and we're not thinking clearly anymore. Was there a mentally weaker team...ever?
The russian commentator said right, Del Neri brought his samp game plan and mentality, where we are playing as a second team. WTF, a second team at home against chievo?! If I was GM of this club only for that I would fire him instantly. This is just too F up.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That was so spectacular for neutral
I don't know. It was really a joke for the sport. It was not at all a football match.

Has there ever in the history of football, nay in the history of mankind, been a more cowardly group of men?
:lol:

I will lose my mind if LDN is not fired at the end of the season after such a pathetic performance!
The one silver lining I see in the outcome is that Torino would burn down if Del Neri is allowed to coach there next season after this additional display.

May 22, 2007
Chievo x2, Catania, Cesena and there are more.

The weakness and limitations of a few players (+ coach) is destroying the team. I'm not going to slate everyone, I'm not even angry, Juventus has trained me to be prepared for this type of scenario.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I don't care about losing the chances for the 4th spot. I guess I never really believed we can reach it. But a Chievo tonight to follow after Catania is pissing me off, even though I laughed when they equalized.
We have paranoia of conceding a goal and when we do our legs start shaking and we're not thinking clearly anymore. Was there a mentally weaker team...ever?
Good question, add to that cowardly

There's no one in the side in midfield that says to the team, OK, we're in the lead, I'll take control from here. That is why Aquilani, Marchisio and Melo are rubbish, they are unable to control the tempo and ensure we win with a clean sheet.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Chievo x2, Catania, Cesena and there are more.

The weakness and limitations of a few players (+ coach) is destroying the team. I'm not going to slate everyone, I'm not even angry, Juventus has trained me to be prepared for this type of scenario.
:agree:

I miss getting mad at Juve :lol:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'm glad i didnt watch the game, i would be so sad and angry that legends like Del Piero and Gigi have to deal with this shit team and coach.
For real is Elkann paying them to play like this or do they get a bonus to draw 'small' teams?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)