[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (15 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Catania don't play very well on the road, but its not going to be an easy game by any stretch. I saw them against inter and they defend relatively well with a lot of players behind the ball. The good thing i guess is that they are not that dangerous on the counter and they have played a big game on the weekend.

is Alex going to be available for this game ?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Catania don't play very well on the road, but its not going to be an easy game by any stretch. I saw them against inter and they defend relatively well with a lot of players behind the ball. The good thing i guess is that they are not that dangerous on the counter and they have played a big game on the weekend.

is Alex going to be available for this game ?
Looking forward to see DP-Amauri partnership.
Imagine when all fit,Camo and Gio also playing.
Poulsen-Sissoko destroying.
De Ceglie starter.

:lick:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Looking forward to see DP-Amauri partnership.
Imagine when all fit,Camo and Gio also playing.
Poulsen-Sissoko destroying.
De Ceglie starter.

:lick:
Good stuff, hopefully we would kill the game early so we wouldn't need him for 90mins. The game on the weekend will be tough against Samp and he will be needed on 100%.

It will be interesting to see how they play with eachother because Amauri likes to drop to the midfield a lot. If they can form an understanding then we will be lethal upfront.
If we win this match we will get 3 points !
Dude, i am already having suspicions that it is actually you in that avatar.

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
Being thrown into the team early, being relied on too soon and being branded a flop by the press/idiots when he doesn't score a hattrick on his debut.
Yea, that could be a reason, but still not enough reason to give him just 1 substitute role while a 36 year old is always playing. he needs to start thinking abt giving gio a run cuz nedved won't stop running even if it kills him. marchisio and de ceglie have done well, so why not give gio a start?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)