[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (5 Viewers)

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Brate ne si vo pravo!!! Denes samo srekata bese vo prasanje!!!
Ja gledav na stream cela utakmica.Bevme katastrofa osven Amauri i Giovinco.
So vakva igra ne se kvalifikuvame vo naredna faza na CL.
Nemozes da razdavas bodovi.A Ranieri e idiot.Go stava Tiago koga primivme gol a ne Iakinta.Idiot.Vaka se gubi sampionat.4 boda za nekolku utakmici.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006
Saw the Highlight , we had like more than 20 chances , bad luck our players couldnt convert the chance .

Great Display from Giovinco :heart: Cant doubt Amauri anymore .
have some mixed feeling when Capitano header hit the post and following Amauri header also hit the post :confused:
Fack Zenga for brought Plasmati in , and stole our home point .

today's lesson , dont waste your opportunity or enemy will shoot you down .
we need to be more efficient and i see we are stronger then Merda .

chill out:juvefan2:

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
I haven't seen the match and as I've read from your post Juve was unlucky yesterday I was looking at livescores and at 67min Inter-Lecce 0-0, Juve-Catania 1-0 I was so happy and then I look at results on 90min :cry: why couldn't we safe at least this result :( or create a goal from 68th minute :( till the end of the match

again and again, even with all kinds of unluckyness we shouldn't lose the points with teams like Catania if we want to win scudetto :(

Really bad result :( I'm very disappointed

Mar 9, 2006
a poor game but the season is long and we will improve, we must improve.
Yes, but now we have very very hard calendar - next game 28/9/08 vs. Sampdoria away,then 30/9/08 vs. BATE away, 5/10/08 then vs. Palermo home, then 2 week's rest and national teams playin' i bet'cha, and then again super hard games - 19/10/08 vs. Napoli away,then 21/10/08 vs. Real Madrid home, then 26/10/08 vs. Torino - i really hope for +3 points in this all games!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)