[Serie A] Juventus - Cagliari (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dominic said:
To be honest the goals he has been scoring lately, have been really flattering to DP's performances. I have witnessed a dip in his form the last two weeks or so. Take the game against Rapid for example, he hadn't touched the ball effectively once, besides the goals scored and the assist he made. You can't argue with his effectivity and his magical moments. Nor can you argue with his scoring touch, as he has developed an eye for goal it seems. Though his overall-play hasn't been impressive. I think his performances have been rather Trezeguet-like, lately.

Don't take me for a DP-hater, as I think you know better. I'm just saying that he hasn't been as good as his goals(or attempts at goal) suggest.

Tbh, I don't ask much from him due to the time Capello is playing him, he's not playing much but scoring....He's not playing much but always involved in the game...and I do think he should play thats because as you just said his effectivity and magical moments are lovely...and I enjoy them, so do the rest.

I agree dp hasn't been that good...But he's too good to be a sub...atleast If Capello can't leave his wife Ibra at the bench or Trezeguet, play the trident and have the balls to do them....

I'm not taking you Dp-hater, I already know you Dom....atleast you reply or argue in a proper way, not like that kid just quotin me and telling how Silly my argument is...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Alex 2002 said:
Guyz, which channel will show the game?
V8 Turkey
Setanta Sports 2
C+ Blauw
C+ Deporte 1
C+ Sport (France)
Sport 1 HU
Albania +1 Sport
Mediaset Premium 1
Sky Calcio 2
TV8 Turkey
-----------------------
C+ Scandinavia
Al Jazeera Sport +1
C+ Deporte 1
Sport TV

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Alex 2002 said:
Guyz, which channel will show the game?
15:00CET Juventus - Cagliari

Guangdong Sports : ¹ã¶«ÌåÓý (PPlive, PPTVS)
Shanghi Sports aka G-Sports: ÉϺ£ÌåÓý̨ (PPlive, PPstream, Sopcast)
Super Soccer [in translated version's known as Hong Kong Soccer] (PPTVS)
UBC Supersport Action [in translated version's known as Peaceful star direct seeding U36] (PPTVS)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Tbh, I don't ask much from him due to the time Capello is playing him, he's not playing much but scoring....He's not playing much but always involved in the game...and I do think he should play thats because as you just said his effectivity and magical moments are lovely...and I enjoy them, so do the rest.

I agree dp hasn't been that good...But he's too good to be a sub...atleast If Capello can't leave his wife Ibra at the bench or Trezeguet, play the trident and have the balls to do them....

I'm not taking you Dp-hater, I already know you Dom....atleast you reply or argue in a proper way, not like that kid just quotin me and telling how Silly my argument is...
Good to know, the last point that is.

Anyway, overall I agree with you about DP's performances. Though I do not think DP neseassarily deserves to start ahead the other strikers. None do though for that matter, only Trezeguet has deserved that right this season to some extent.

Official formation on juventus.com, No Del Piero:

Abbiati
Zambrotta Thuram Cannavaro* Chiellini
Mutu Giannichedda Vieira Nedved
Zlatan Trezeguet

*Isnt' Cannavaro suspended?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
slick1 said:
Dp must play, he has been phenomenal these past games and must get more playing time
He hasn't been phenomenal at all. He's been scoring freely when given playing time but his overall performances have been very average. I'm glad that DP is scoring goals as goals are what win you football matches but I'd like to see a bit more from Alex in deeper positions, getting more involved in the build-up play.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Dominic said:
Good to know, the last point that is.

Anyway, overall I agree with you about DP's performances. Though I do not think DP neseassarily deserves to start ahead the other strikers. None do though for that matter, only Trezeguet has deserved that right this season to some extent.

Official formation on juventus.com, No Del Piero:

Abbiati
Zambrotta Thuram Cannavaro* Chiellini
Mutu Giannichedda Vieira Nedved
Zlatan Trezeguet

*Isnt' Cannavaro suspended?
That's a good starting lineup. I'm assuming that it's Kovac starting and not Cannavaro. I expect to see a good performance from Ibrahimovic today.

porky

Aug 19, 2005
edpiero said:
V8 Turkey
Setanta Sports 2
C+ Blauw
C+ Deporte 1
C+ Sport (France)
Sport 1 HU
Albania +1 Sport
Mediaset Premium 1
Sky Calcio 2
TV8 Turkey
-----------------------
C+ Scandinavia
Al Jazeera Sport +1
C+ Deporte 1
Sport TV
And i would like to add because i'm from Romania B1TV which is broadcasting live around 5 matches from Serie A every weekend.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
line up gazzetta

32 Abbiati C.
19 Zambrotta G.
21 Thuram L.
28 Cannavaro F.
3 Chiellini G.
18 Mutu A.
23 Giannichedda G.
4 Vieira P.
11 Nedved P.
17 Trezeguet D.
9 Ibrahimovic Z.

bench

12 Chimenti A.
6 Kovac R.
7 Pessotto G.
14 Balzaretti F.
20 Blasi M.
10 Del Piero A.
24 Olivera R.

why is buffon again not in the line up and more inportant not on the bench??? :wth: ???

glad that mutu is playing

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Gino Genesio said:
why is buffon again not in the line up and more inportant not on the bench??? :wth: ???

We laughed at the commenter that said that he couldn't put on his shoes (because of the injury at his foot). Maybe he wasn't thet wrong...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)