[Serie A] Juventus - Cagliari (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Forza ALEX! I want a hat-trick from him.

1 goal play goal :D
1 goal from a freekick
1 goal from the spot

FORZA IL CAPITANO!

Although I think we will win 4-0

DP x1
Trez x2
Vieira x1

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Capello eyes Suazo danger Saturday 10 December, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello has urged Juventus to keep on their toes when Cagliari’s fast-paced attack force visits the Stadio Delle Alpi on Sunday.

“The Sardinians have one of the fastest set of strikers in Italy right now,” warned the Bianconeri boss. “In fact, I’d consider them the best counter-attackers in the Division.”

Antonio Langella and Mauro Esposito are Italian internationals who have not lived up to expectations so far this season, but David Suazo has scored seven of their total 12 goals and is clearly the one to watch.

Juve have the strongest defence with just eight goals conceded in 14 games and have let in only two in Turin, while Cagliari have only just earned their first point on their travels with a 2-2 draw at Palermo.

“They may have a few problems in defence, but it will be a difficult game, because teams always give 110 per cent when they take on Juventus,” added Capello.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
you consider my statement silly because I think Dp should start no matter what? Cant you see how he's performing each game he's playing??? Can't you see he's almost scoring in every single game he's playing as a starter.....you know what? you can move on or bite me If you don't like my statement, Kid.

Soap it.
To be honest the goals he has been scoring lately, have been really flattering to DP's performances. I have witnessed a dip in his form the last two weeks or so. Take the game against Rapid for example, he hadn't touched the ball effectively once, besides the goals scored and the assist he made. You can't argue with his effectivity and his magical moments. Nor can you argue with his scoring touch, as he has developed an eye for goal it seems. Though his overall-play hasn't been impressive. I think his performances have been rather Trezeguet-like, lately.

Don't take me for a DP-hater, as I think you know better. I'm just saying that he hasn't been as good as his goals(or attempts at goal) suggest.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Ruben Olivera is called up for the match!
I think he is finally fit after injury!

Come on Fabio give him a chance with a sub in the 70´ min.

Forza Ruben

edit:
I think we will win 4:0

Ibra 11´
Treze 35´ 58´
Olivera 81´

Feb 27, 2005
Should be good, Cagliari have a fast team, especially the forwards, so the defence must be aware. Del Piero i hope will score, surely he has done enough to go to the World Cup, with the time hes had on the park, hes been brilliant.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Tino said:
Ruben Olivera is called up for the match!
I think he is finally fit after injury!

Come on Fabio give him a chance with a sub in the 70´ min.

Forza Ruben

edit:
I think we will win 4:0

Ibra 11´
Treze 35´ 58´
Olivera 81´
is he still alive

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
italian_stylez said:
Should be good, Cagliari have a fast team, especially the forwards, so the defence must be aware. Del Piero i hope will score, surely he has done enough to go to the World Cup, with the time hes had on the park, hes been brilliant.

yes, I'm quite worried they are quick on the counter. We should have no probs if canna's in the office today, coz he is our fastest CB.

What's more important is our midfield in the centre to break down their counter's.

I demand Vieira to put in a solid display here and whomever partner's him coz of emo's day off.

Alex WILL score today. :agree:

btw nice avatar italian_stylez !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)