[Serie A] Juventus - Brescia (20/03/2011) (3 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It's sad that our most dangerous player is almost 40 years old

One thing our midfielders need to learn is making dangerous passes that can split open defences. All lateral fluff atm.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
WΏΏdy;2947796 said:
Xavi style?
Any good midfielder style. Anyone can make a square pass including a goal-keeper

All good midfielders know how to make dangerous forward passes - except ours of course - too cowardly

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think in case a team won both the league and the cup..and since it qualifies only to the CL then there's an extra place in the europa league (The 7th) right or?
Oh alright then. Sounds good, at least we'll get to play some European teams in the new stadium.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I saw a few comments in the live thread complimenting our game
There were ebbs and flows. I thought around the time of our second goal we were playing quite well to be honest. We held possession for long periods of time we pinned them back and kept creating opportunities. However, the rest was unacceptable and as soon as Del Piero was subbed off we started time wasting against a 10 man Brescia. If you looked at the game as a whole yes it was pretty poor yet again but we didn't win from playing like absolute rubbish for 90 minutes straight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)