[Serie A] Juventus - Brescia (20/03/2011) (5 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Never before have 3 points been so insignificant. I don't think any of us actually care we won.
YAY we are still 11 points off 4th with 8 games to play!!!

The mentality of the players in the last 10 minutes was embarrassing. We opted to play like a relegation struggler and waste time for 10 minutes against 10 men when we were at home. Fucking disgusting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We're not going to get the 4th spot so every win right now increases the chances of the incompetent Del Neri leading and destroying our team next season.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Thank you Ale...

What a bad team we have.. God damn I'd shot Pepe and Del Neri right now!.. Our midfield is really bad with Marchisio and Aquilani in the middle.
Aquilani did well man.

But only Del Piero for me. What a player, brings tears in my eyes knowing he wont be around one day. Grew up with watching him.

May 4, 2004
Aquilani did well man.

But only Del Piero for me. What a player, brings tears in my eyes knowing he wont be around one day. Grew up with watching him.
For sure he was better then Marchisio, but we where still weak there.. Even when Brescia where one man down, we still failed to keep the ball in our ranks..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I dont know, I liked his long passing and vision.
Marchisio on the other hand was a ghost to me. The thing is we didn't play football with a destroyer, since neither of our CM's can do that and Melo and Sissoko are injured.

Apr 15, 2006
Never before have 3 points been so insignificant. I don't think any of us actually care we won.
YAY we are still 11 points off 4th with 8 games to play!!!

The mentality of the players in the last 10 minutes was embarrassing. We opted to play like a relegation struggler and waste time for 10 minutes against 10 men when we were at home. Fucking disgusting.
Are you kidding me? I've seen many matches this season where we were needlessly giving the ball away during the final minutes and attracting pressure on ourselves. We HARDLY keep possession and see out a win in the final stages, and frankly, it was surprising to see us play sensibly towards the end. It's good to see us do this, but I believe it's too late. We should've been doing this since day 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)