[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (1 Viewer)

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #762
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Fiorentina took the game to Milan. IF Pazzini was a better finisher..

Im queitly confident about that game now. Milan will be tired from PSV.
    I feel you man! :thumb:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    :D cannavaro is throwing and catching kisses from and for the curva with his hands and once he "catches" them he slaps them on his face :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Fiorentina took the game to Milan. IF Pazzini was a better finisher..

Im queitly confident about that game now. Milan will be tired from PSV.
    I think Anchelotti give rest to some of his players.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Three points and a job well done,we could've won it more handsomely but what the hell,I'll take the result.

Bring on Milan:strong:

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

I dont think ancelotti will want to underate PSV.. if it goes into Extra time thats very very bad news for him. Espacially after how well PSV played in milan..

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Two headers ensured Juve maintain Milan's pace, but they made hard work of beating Bologna.

The Bianconeri were the outstanding favourites to beat struggling Bologna, even if Coach Fabio Capello had precious few options at his disposal. Zlatan Ibrahimovic sits out the second of a three-match ban, while Emerson, Jonathan Zebina, Alessio Tacchinardi, Alessandro Birindelli and Paolo Montero are injured. The visitors were missing Tomas Locatelli among others.

There was an early scare for Juve, as Christian Amoroso went on a solo run and his angled drive was just wide of the target, then ex-Bianconeri youngster Giacomo Cipriani's header looped over the bar.

There was bad news for the Rossoblu after just 14 minutes, as Amoroso was stretchered off with what would appear to be a relatively serious injury, making way for Euro 2004 winner Theo Zagorakis.

It was Juventus who took the lead after 18 minutes. Mauro Camoranesi's cross from the right reached Fabio Cannavaro for a climbing header at the back post and it was a special moment for the defender, who has been in the news for a drugs video controversy this week.

That was Juve's first real scoring opportunity and, after Gianluca Pagliuca had been tested by Gianluca Pessotto's strike, they doubled their lead on the third. Another Camoranesi free kick from the right found Marcelo Zalayeta for a free header from six yards.

Bologna were not going to give in and got back into the game on 27 minutes. Former Milan midfielder Federico Giunti curled in a magnificent free kick that Buffon just couldn't reach in the top corner.

Alessandro Del Piero curled a free kick just past the near post as Juve hoped to restore their two-goal cushion.

Carlo Mazzone's men certainly haven't been lucky with injuries this season and they lost Carlo Nervo before Cipriani was nudged by Lilian Thuram and crashed head-first into the advertising board. Luckily, the striker was able to continue.

Del Piero was having a very disappointing afternoon and somehow managed to nod Pavel Nedved's cross wide of the far post from all of two yards.

David Trezeguet made his comeback from an ankle injury and hoped he would gain enough match fitness to face Milan next week.

Camoranesi's free kicks were causing the most problems for Bologna and Gianluca Zambrotta's header from this set-piece went close.

Nedved went for goal himself and his shot was parried into the path of Trezeguet, but luckily for Pagliuca it ricocheted back into his arms off the Frenchman's ankle.

The Bianconeri wasted another golden opportunity to make the points safe with a save on Zalayeta.

Bologna had a great chance to draw level in the final minutes, as Claudio Bellucci's low drive skimmed the woodwork, but Juve had several shots saved, including a late Nedved effort.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I dont think ancelotti will want to underate PSV.. if it goes into Extra time thats very very bad news for him. Espacially after how well PSV played in milan..
    IMO,PSV was the better team at San Siro but 2-0 is a very bad result and as Jeeks said before I dont think PSV do a Deportivo against Milan :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

Ancoletti is guaranteed to put his full 1st team against PSV, he rested Pirlo, Seedorf and Crespo for the Fiorentina game. I think their game requires a lot of concentration, so their players will be tired. But 1 thing that worries me in particular is Serginho's crosses. They look so dangerous and with a goal scoring machine like Sheva, woot the ball goes in. Basically the whole team is dangerous.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Ancoletti is guaranteed to put his full 1st team against PSV, he rested Pirlo, Seedorf and Crespo for the Fiorentina game. I think their game requires a lot of concentration, so their players will be tired. But 1 thing that worries me in particular is Serginho's crosses . They look so dangerous and with a goal scoring machine like Sheva, woot the ball goes in. Basically the whole team is dangerous.
    This guy is fantastic!!!

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #779
    Having said all that, we should not forget that we will have the advantage of freshness since they play Wednesday.
    However, they have more players per position than we do, and to put it in simple terms, that sucks.
    Milan have played some good football this season, yes, but they have also had a lot of luck.
    We have simply worked hard.

In my philosophy, hard work outshines luck in the long term. Let's hope Milan's luck ends next week.

FORZA JUVE!!!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

I'm afraid that Serginho will be in place of Kaladze at the LB role.
    damn... same here.. and the bigger problem is that we have a weak right back... :sad:

**** it.. we are Juve!! i jost hope we get atleast 1 point from san siro..

Forza Juventus !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)