[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Well considering their anti-Juve campaign, I'm not surprised that they will write something bad about DP too.
Controcampo found it. They showed the slow motion of him that sits on the bench. He said "Vaffanculo, va" ("F*ck it") and they started saying, he was saying that against Capello, there is a war going on in the Juventus lockeroom, and so on..
Only Graziani and Donadoni suggested that maybe he was angry for the chance he missed a couple of minutes earlier :rolleyes:

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Well i think the only way and im ashamed to say it is is del piero wants to get back to the top of his game he should go to Palermo or Udinese. He should go to a team that will let him do what he wants like when Baggio went to Brescia.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
I think that Capello is ruining this team and he wants to make it Roma, which is a disaster can you imagine by next year we will have 3 romanista players. That makes me sick to my stomach and if Del Piero leaves and Capello stays i will no longer be a juventino, i hate how he is making this club roma and not Juventus, this team is by no means Unique.

Apr 29, 2005
DP should go to atlanta
off topic for a sec
i cant understand how what is going on with del piero recently amuoses some of u and you make jokes about it, a great player like him that gave juventus his all spent his whole carer in juve cares so mush about the club had magical times in the club brought funs so mush joy and now the captin and the sympol he isnt just another player

i dont know, this is my opinion but i don't think alex deserves such stetmentes

for me every time alex goes to the bench it breaks my heart although sometimes i know he didnt have the best game or that he sucked but i still do respect him and i still appreciate what he has done and i think every juventino should cauze he really doesnt deserve that tretment

what is happning with dp is sad not funny

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
i still believe that this match should end with 4 goals at least as i expected early.

but the fortune was too far, too many chances from zala kapo nedved del piero !

Bravo Bianconeri the 3 points is the most important thing at this time.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

Controcampo found it. They showed the slow motion of him that sits on the bench. He said "Vaffanculo, va" ("F*ck it") and they started saying, he was saying that against Capello, there is a war going on in the Juventus lockeroom, and so on..
Only Graziani and Donadoni suggested that maybe he was angry for the chance he missed a couple of minutes earlier :rolleyes:
Totally expected, they can blow up anything on wad our players said. ok Zlatan has been eliminated, Canna is proven to be innocent and scored a goal to shut the reporters up and now they wanna to do it on DP as well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
I think that Capello is ruining this team and he wants to make it Roma, which is a disaster can you imagine by next year we will have 3 romanista players. That makes me sick to my stomach and if Del Piero leaves and Capello stays i will no longer be a juventino, i hate how he is making this club roma and not Juventus, this team is by no means Unique.
:LOL: :rolleyes:

I highly doubt Capello wants this place to turn into Roma. And besides, that would be mission impossible to pull off such a stunt as a coach. The only way we'll turn into a Roma is if Sensi takes over for Moggi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)