[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
coolstreaming never worked for me , its realy slow
with coolstreaming, you really have to leave it on for a bit.

The way the streaming works is that it takes a certain amount of the broadcast data and saves it to your HDD. I usually leave Coolstreaming on for about 30min before a match, and it works great.

btw Cheta, where do you find these kind of links?

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #247
    Shyte!!! All my links suddenly died! :mad: I am trying to get them back up!

Starting line ups anyone?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    with coolstreaming, you really have to leave it on for a bit.

The way the streaming works is that it takes a certain amount of the broadcast data and saves it to your HDD. I usually leave Coolstreaming on for about 30min before a match, and it works great.
    True. 15 minutes ago, it was just at 20% buffering and with horrible quality, but now it's at ~75% and going up. Be patient.

POSSIBLE STARTING XI’s

Juventus (4-4-2)
    Buffon, Pessotto, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Appiah, Blasi, Nedved, Del Piero, Zalayeta

Bologna (4-1-4-1)
    Pagliuca, Juarez, Gamberini, Legrottaglie, Sussi, Colucci, Nervo, Amoroso, Giunti, Bellucci, Cipriani

(goal.com)

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #251
    Found them at Xtratime. That forum is a dead place though, Juve kicks off in 7 minutes, and we have only 2 members online there :yuck:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Coolstreaming cct5 is showing pin-pong right now right? In nine minutes the juve game? Anybody can confirm this?
    It was the same last time. They'll start showing it at 15.00 (GMT), with a ~2 minute delay.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    It really depends on your connection speed. Since Coolstreaming works based on how much it can buffer to your hard disk, users with faster connections won't have as much delay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)