[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (3 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What a shame.........damn i am so disapointed,Viola played so good,were
1-0 up,and Milan from 3 chances all game scored twice,after a horrible defence from Fiorentina...

they deserved a draw...damn....

ONLY WIN TOMMOROW!:fero:

Capello lead us to glory,:angel:

Forza Juve!:cool:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Viola were really precise when they played against us few weeks back. Tonight they wasted a lot of chances. Milan were very lucky on this one..

Forza Juve... lets beat Bologna tomorrow!! then beat Milan next week!! :cool::cool:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah, I wanna see where Miccoli will end up. He said he wants to remain with Fiorentina, well lets see if he will really stay with them when they'll get their asses to Serie B.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Well,the pressure's on us now.we have definitely got to beat Bologna today,I forsee a draw or loss against Milan and we really cannot afford to lose any more ground.

Aug 26, 2003
Capello has faith in Juve Sunday 1 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello has lost none of his confidence as Juve prepare to face up to Bologna and the absence of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

“I am relaxed because I have faith in this squad,” said the Coach after Ibra’s three-match ban was confirmed on appeal. “We have to concentrate on performing our duties on the pitch and that is what counts.”

The Bianconeri will be without the injured Emerson, Jonathan Zebina, Paolo Montero, Alessio Tacchinardi and Alessandro Birindelli, but David Trezeguet does return to the squad.

“Clearly Ibrahimovic’s absence will be a heavy blow against both Bologna and Milan, especially as he was on form, but Trezeguet is getting back to full fitness faster than expected and will be on the bench this Sunday.”

Capello has been very critical of the way TV evidence was used to suspend Ibrahimovic for the biggest game of the season – May 8 at the San Siro – and tried to take a step back now that two different appeal courts rejected his protests.

“I ask the fans to stay calm and come to the Stadium. We will give everything we have to try and win this Scudetto and have already proved, such as last week at Lazio, that we can win even in the most difficult circumstances.”

Alessandro Del Piero limped off with a bruised back during the opening minutes of that encounter, yet Juve went on to win 1-0.

“Del Piero still has a slight twinge in his back and is not 100 per cent fit, but he can play,” explained the Coach.

The Turin giants are expected to brush Bologna aside at the Stadio Delle Alpi, though Carlo Mazzone’s team has already beaten Milan on their own turf this season.

“We must be wary of Bologna and not underestimate them. This side plays well and can be deadly on the counter-attack with a great Coach like Mazzone planning everything in advance.”

Oct 29, 2004
we have just got to concentrate on bologna, we cant underestimate them as it cud be crucial, its pretty simple now, if we dnt beat bologna we will not win the scudetto.

i hope to see appiah start today

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Glory Glory Juventus....... we have to go into the Milan match equal on points........otherwise, Milan will already have one hand on the Scudetto...

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
For CoolStreaming users:

Game will be shown 13.00 GMT or 15.00 (CET) on CCTV-5.
hi there,
how can Iuse coolstreaming? i downloaded it once, but now I don't know how to use it. thansks fo helping me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)