[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (October 4, 2015) (20 Viewers)

Juve 3-1 Bologna - 04-Oct-15 - MoM

• Morata

• Dybala

• Khedira

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
---------------------Buffon---------------------

--Barzagli----Bonucci----Chiellini-------------
-----------------------------------------Sandro
---------Khedira---Hernanes---Pogba---------
Cuadrado---------------------------------------
------------------Dybala----------Morata------

Kind of half way between a 3-5-2 and a 4-3-3 with Dybala as the false 9. Barzagli stays back more than Sandro (or Evra) while Cuadrado plays further forward.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
game in 3 hours from now!
Side note. We have to win this one. We really do. Damn i still wonder how we managed 1 victory in 6 games. Specially against Udinese,Frosinone and Chievo.
We should be at least at 12points by now. losing away with Napoli and Roma it's understandable with the players we lost and so on. But not a draw against Chievo and Frosinone and a loss against Udinese.
With Udinese at the stadium i was blaffed on how they got a victory by shooting once after 80mins.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
There was a site here for people from Denmark that was streaming Serie A games HD, can someone repost that link please

- - - Updated - - -

http://halamadrid.se/live_seriea.php

Sweedish HD stream but you need to have you'r location in Sweden, I use VPN - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...n-hola/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Just recently I have found that you can install iptv app on tv without additional box.

And it's working fine until now.

:tuttosport:

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
official lineup:

buffon - barza, bonu, chiello - cuadrado, khedira, hernanes, pogba, evra - dybala, morata

no alex sandro?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)