[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (October 4, 2015) (7 Viewers)

Juve 3-1 Bologna - 04-Oct-15 - MoM

• Morata

• Dybala

• Khedira

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“I have to make the most of the characteristics of my players without focusing on the system. I have players with certain characteristics, so tomorrow we’ll see both Simone Padoin and Kwadwo Asamoah.

“Claudio Marchisio will return after the break for international duty. Stephan Lichtsteiner you know, Martin Caceres is in good shape, but you know the club’s position on him.

“Stefano Sturaro tests showed up negative, but he still feels pain in his calf and therefore he’ll be there after the break for international duty.

“Roberto Pereyra over-worked a muscle and is not available, but it won’t take long to recover from. Mario Mandzukic is another who will return after international duty. Sami Khedira will start.”
:shifty:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #87
    We missed a ton of chances & Frosinone were satisfied with a 1-0 loss. A draw was historic for them & a win would have been unthinkable.
    Same thing can happen with Bologna. Even if we take an early lead they will still not be interested in opening up and they would still wait for that opportunity to equalize if they see us struggle in creating chances.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Same thing can happen with Bologna. Even if we take an early lead they will still not be interested in opening up and they would still wait for that opportunity to equalize if they see us struggle in creating chances.
    I think & hope that we have learnt our lesson. Once we score it should be a closed chapter.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    I would like any kind of win but I would love if before the break we show them all that our bad performance is over and it's time for them to fuck themselves.

I feel sorry for my dark wishes but lets kill'em all... Lets win this shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)