[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (26/02/2011) (3 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
The other point I want to make is that in sports it's sometimes said that the best defense is a good offense. That's not always true. But I believe it was true today. Not that our defense was that great, but it largely wasn't called upon save for its failures on breaks. We never had to ride the backline heavily and fend off attacks to preserve a lead.

No, rather, we had a complete failure of our ball possession and attacks that resulted in defensive breakdowns. The pitiful offense today was as much responsible for our defensive failures as anything.
But who's to blame for the pitiful offence?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But who's to blame for the pitiful offence?
It's easy to scapegoat Del Neri, but it's a team failure. Nobody is coordinating well. We don't look like we practice plays and tactics together... but rather, we decide to play a pick-up match where players just show up on Saturday.

Apr 15, 2006
Malesani: 'This can't be the real Juve'

“It seems impossible to me that this is the real Juve. Perhaps it is a psychological block that is making them play this way. I like Juve, in my view they bought some real champions and once they break through that mental block, they’ll be very strong.”

FI

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
And even then, he could still be a massive failure.
When was the last time Capello has failed? Excluding England because they are just extremely overrated.
btw Our team isn't as bad as people made it out to be.If we can beat the reigning CL champions and Milan(most likely this year scudetto winners) ,then we damn sure have at least some quality.I think we may need a more strict coach like Capello.A guy like him who doesn't take crap from anybody might be just the man we need.

Jul 18, 2002
Del Neri: 'If Juve carry on like this...'

Gigi Del Neri admits “consistency is not in our DNA, but it’s going to be a season of desperate disappointment if we carry on like this.”

Juventus beat Inter in the Derby d’Italia, but followed up that amazing result with back-to-back 2-0 defeats against strugglers Lecce and Bologna.

“Consistency is not in our DNA,” confessed the Coach. “Every time we concede, it’s when we lose our concentration.

“It’s impossible that a side like Juventus, after a victory over Inter, can throw everything away within two weeks.

“This is going to be a very difficult season of desperate disappointment if we carry on like this.

“I simply cannot believe that I lost the entire squad in the space of 15 days, although clearly there is much to be improved. It’s a shame for the fans, as they deserve something different.”

There was a reshuffled midfield, as Alberto Aquilani and Momo Sissoko were out of action.

“We did miss Aquilani, but the basic problem is that every player has to help his teammates,” continued an agitated Del Neri.

“Right now we are lacking the cool head to play like that. Vincenzo Iaquinta had fitness problems, so I tried to introduce more quality with Alessandro Del Piero at half-time.

“The team conceded when it was playing very tight. In these games we need more intensity. It seemed as if the win against Inter resolved all our problems, but instead we haven’t yet recovered from the defeat to Lecce.”

Aug 2, 2005
go and fuck urself, u didnt resign, why the fuck can't he understand that u cant lose to Lecce and Bologna let alone lose back to back to those two,

Iaquinta is not a player anymore and u still play him as if he was the best player ever
Iaq played 4 matches in row, and u say he is not match fit

WHY THE FUCK DO U PLAY HIM

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Not losing against Milan would be set as our next ultimate objective for the rest of the season after failing miserably in every other aspect so far.If we lose this game ,our ridiculously "super intelligent" management will announce that we are fighting for a Top 10 finish and the fans should be proud of the achievement .When the season ends Moron-tta will be urging his huge mass of twenty drunk and mentally challenged supporters to dance,fuck and suck each other's deformed penisses ,while claiming that everyone who wants to kick his wrinkled ass and a suspiciously naughty eye out of Juve is either drugged or watches too many real football matches .When that moment comes I will be older and not so heavenly handsome because my hair will be quite grey from mental and physical torture but the pain could be outweighed by seeing Martinez,Amauri,Mota,Grygera,and so on to be deservingly wealthier with several million euros :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
34 years old marco di vaio killed the old lady with a dopietta ending all hopes of ucl. Respect marco, what a player we had, and lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)