[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (26/02/2011) (5 Viewers)

Jan 24, 2009
Del Neri must go. Horrible tactical move at halftime. Bologna did shit in the first half. Not once did a player on their team slip in behind our defense, yet it happened all too often in the second because he completely dismantled the midfield. Bologna had all day to play balls in behind. Granted, we payed for miscommunication on the first goal and schoolboy defending on the second, but there was no reason to go for broke so early on. Now he's lost faith in his great 4-4-2 formation. If that was the case, we never should have got rid of Diego and Giovinco.

Jan 24, 2009
did you saw how many goals he scored in this season? Did you see what he did to our defence at the 2nd goal? did you saw that last millisecond chip at the 1st goal? He is class...
It's easy to play well for a team whose only goal is not to get relegated. We already have too many players (like Martinez) on our team that stand out on poor clubs but really can't do shit in the big time.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
It's easy to play well for a team whose only goal is not to get relegated. We already have too many players (like Martinez) on our team that stand out on poor clubs but really can't do shit in the big time.
he played better than salas + o'neill + amauri + iq when he was at us...he still has it, but think of what service and defence would he had at a better team.

?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Del Neri deserves a pay rise
He will definitely get it from Moratti

Another historic match and season again for our team.. If Ferrara has guts to resigned last year, i wait DN to have balls and resign as our coach.. DN result this season is not better than Ferrara and Zac last season.. He even worse when he can't won any games in EL while Ferrara got won in CL

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wow, holy shit...we lost again? And to Bologna?!Fuck you Del Neri! give me an infraction cuz I don't give a shit. That motherfucker needs to piss off.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Ranieri resigned after he had one embarassment too many over at Roma....

DUMB Neri has had a string of them, and its time for him to step down......Mister Magoo should follow as well

reading the posts on this thread reminds me of things I've been complaining about since week one, and had many doubting me.....

To todays debacle..... well, DUMB Neri pretty much confirmed his fuck ups in the starting lineup by making not one, but two substitutions at halftime....I cannot believe a whole forum of members here knew that he was making a terrible decision to start IQ and Martinez, but he had no clue. What did you see in training that (somehow) convinced you to start these two goofballs, DUM Neri ????

Iaquinta has been annoited the NEW Amauri....he flops around like a fish out of water, constantly complains to the ref, and misses EVERY effing chance he gets. Can we give him to Parma too ???

Martinez performance, and his substitution at halftime only reinforces the verdict that he is a COMPLETE waste of money....good job, blind man, on signing him for BIG money

Matri was transparent, as was Toni

Melo was doing fine, up until his mistake that ultimately cost us a goal

All I have to say for the defense is that they made Di Vaio look like a candidate for this seasons Capocanoniere award.... I did say that we should have signed Marco in January for the rest of the season, but we made things waaaay too easy for him today

Krasic was our MOTM, being one of only a few who did anything right today

I predicted 10th place, and thats where were gonna end up :(

Props to the Curva for calling for Moggi to return...Andrea, open up your fucking ears !!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
It's easy to scapegoat Del Neri, but it's a team failure. Nobody is coordinating well. We don't look like we practice plays and tactics together... but rather, we decide to play a pick-up match where players just show up on Saturday.
the blame should solely be on the COACH, shouldnt it ?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)