[Serie A] Juventus - Bologna (26/02/2011) (5 Viewers)

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
I cant believe we've just lost 2-0 at home to Bologna... We're now OFFICIALLY a mid table team. There is actually no way back from this
We do not have world class player - > we do not have world class coach -> we do not have world class staff -> we're the FUCKING AVERAGE! And who cares ,it's just another loss , although I fucking miss to say 'another win' .It's pathetic and it hurts as fucking hell..

Mar 30, 2006
Capello would not leave an extremely high paying job coaching england to come to a crappy Juve mid season unable to make any moves in the trasnfer market or train them over the summer break. Lippi probably would not want to either but considering he is not working it is easier to see him coming here. Sven too would give us a solid platform.. I want any of those guys though

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
People asking for Capello are living on cloud 9. The guy has a ridiculous contract with England for like £5m as season to coach 8 matches. 1st of all we could never match that, 2ndly he's got unfinished business in England and finally why the hell would he want to leave the job he is in to come and managed terrible players??

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #456
    People asking for Capello are living on cloud 9. The guy has a ridiculous contract with England for like £5m as season to coach 8 matches. 1st of all we could never match that, 2ndly he's got unfinished business in England and finally why the hell would he want to leave the job he is in to come and managed terrible players??
    Even if we offer him 10 times more he will not come, Capello cannot manage a team with players like we have, they have to be world class otherwise he won't do it.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The other point I want to make is that in sports it's sometimes said that the best defense is a good offense. That's not always true. But I believe it was true today. Not that our defense was that great, but it largely wasn't called upon save for its failures on breaks. We never had to ride the backline heavily and fend off attacks to preserve a lead.

No, rather, we had a complete failure of our ball possession and attacks that resulted in defensive breakdowns. The pitiful offense today was as much responsible for our defensive failures as anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)