SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

look whos talkin! lool..a milanese can wiat to get back to this match ur so sure u guys r going to win

well i predict

1-2 i dont think we have a chnace of winning
and i think we don't have chances of getting this score either...

it's gonna be a mirracle if we score 1 goal and if milan scores ONLY 2....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
Milan should get to the Final , they dont face Chelsea, Arsenal, Real till the final........ do it for Italy ;)
:thumb::thumb:

i want them to reach the final too....

but lose on penalties
with the same score...2-2 and lose the last penalty........:devil:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i really would like to welcone shev here in this forum, i didn't though milans fans are open minded...anyhow we all support milan in CL.. hope you kick asses their and take our revange, anyhow to all who predicts juve will b loosing this sunday, Nah ur all wrong I PROMISE ya nedved will kick some asses!

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
being italian myself, i will be surporting Milan in the CL. its always good for Seria A when italian teams do well.

apart from that i hope we kick Milan's arses on Sunday ;)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
keep the CL talk where it belongs guys.... :)

once and for all, can anyone confirm whether micco will play or not? 1st they say that he wont, then he will....then he wont again. which is true....? :fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
i really would like to welcone shev here in this forum, i didn't though milans fans are open minded...anyhow we all support milan in CL .. hope you kick asses their and take our revange, anyhow to all who predicts juve will b loosing this sunday, Nah ur all wrong I PROMISE ya nedved will kick some asses!
i don't

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shevchenko-[7] ] ++
hey.. get behind Milan in the CL! Us and Juve are the pride of Serie A! If Milan wins it surely it means Serie A has returned to class :cool:
hm...hm......but if juve wins...then start believing in mirracles!!!!!

adnan

Mar 22, 2003
I'm glad you guys will be supporting Milan, I've supported Juve in Europe sofar as well (except in the final last year offcourse :D)

To be honest, I'm predicting a win for us this weekend, I don't want to sound like someone with too much faith in his team but I just believe Juve's form and injuries will harm them too much. If you had the full squad and were playing the same football you did last year, I'd probably opt for a draw ;)

Anyway I wish you luck this weekend but always Forza Milan :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shevchenko-[7] ] ++
yeah, Juve can win this season's CL

do you even know what Im talking about?

:confused:
i guess so.
even though i think i didn't understand...you think juve CAN or CAN NOT win the scudetto this year???

cause i may disunderstood this line:If Milan wins it surely it means Serie A has returned to class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)